M1 Lounge Bar & Club
Located among the atmospheric, winding backstreets of the Old Town area, M1 Lounge is an ideal place to chill out before midnight or dance the night away to DJs into the small hours. Most visitors come to the club with friends or a partner to dance or on a Saturday night to check out the magic show.
Things to Know Before You Go
The M1 is a must for those looking to experience Prague’s international nightlife scene.
It’s a good idea to book a table, especially if you have a large group, at this popular club. A minimum purchase applies for table service.
The club serves light meals, such as salads and sandwiches, for visitors with a reservation.
Shisha pipes are also available to smokers.
Lockers are available to store your valuables while you’re on the dance floor.
How to Get There
M1 Lounge is just northeast of Prague’s Old Town Square and easy to reach on foot from such landmarks as Tyn Church on the Old Town Square. The closest metro station is Staromĕstská, about a 10-minute walk away. The last metro trains leave their stations of origin at midnight and resume service at 4:45am, but several tram lines run a night service, and taxis are also available.
When to Get There
M1 is open from 9pm until 4am, with a laid-back atmosphere before midnight and the busiest time from 2am on. The club often hosts special events, such as international and local DJs, in addition to the Saturday night magic show.
The Prague Illusion
International illusionist Jonathan David Bass entertains the crowd at M1 on Saturday nights with the Prague Illusion, featuring magic tricks, mind reading, dangerous tricks, and audience participation. Even with close-up views in the intimate lounge setting, the show can be amazing and surprising. Book tickets to this popular show in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Nuremberg
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Bohemia
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- The Prague Illusion
- Spanish Synagogue (Spanelská Synagoga)
- Prague Jewish Quarter (Josefov)
- Prague City Gallery (GHMP)
- St. Agnes Convent (Kláster Sv. Anezky Ceské)
- Prague Wax Museum of Legends by Grévin (Musee Grévin)
- Paris Street (Parízská)
- Prague Old Town Square (Staromestské Námestí)
- Prague Old Town (Staré Mesto)
- Franz Kafka’s Birthplace (Expozice Franze Kafky)
- Municipal House (Obecní Dum)
- Prague Astronomical Clock (Prague Orloj)
- Maisel Synagogue (Maiselova Synagoga)
- Jewish Museum (Zidovské Muzeum)
- Old New Synagogue (Staronová Synagoga)