Museum of Senses Prague
Challenge yourself from the moment you step through the door into the museum’s more than 50 different exhibits—from interactive rooms to puzzles designed to trick your senses. Start your explorations in the wild jungle area, then walk over sand dunes in a “desert” before dancing in the colorful infinity disco room. To save time at the entrance, book your ticket online in advance.
Things to Know Before You Go
The Museum of Senses is a great option for families.
Children under 15 get discounted admission.
The building is wheelchair-accessible.
Most visitors spend one to two hours in the museum.
Lockers are available, and there’s a gift shop.
How to Get There
The Museum of Senses is located in Prague’s New Town (Nove mesto), across from the Mucha Museum and about a 5-minute walk from Wenceslas Square. The closest metro station is Hlavni nadrazi (Line C), a 1-minute walk away.
When to Get There
The museum is open every day from 9am to 9pm. For fewer crowds, avoid going on weekends and public holidays.
Bed of Nails
Dare to lie down on one of the museum’s most popular exhibits, the bed of nails. As you stretch out and make yourself comfortable, thousands of nails come up through the mattress. It’s a lot more comfortable than it sounds.
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Nuremberg
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Bohemia
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Mucha Museum
- Henry's Tower (Jindrisská Vez)
- Black Light Theatre Srnec
- Wenceslas Square (Václavské Námesti)
- WOW Black Light Theater
- Powder Tower (Prasná Brána)
- New Town (Nové Mesto)
- Jan Palach Memorial (Památník Jana Palacha)
- Municipal House (Obecní Dum)
- Museum of Communism
- Estates Theatre (Stavovske Divadlo)
- Republic Square (Námestí Republiky)
- Prague Wax Museum of Legends by Grévin (Musee Grévin)
- Historical Building of the National Museum
- Church of Our Lady of the Snows (Kostel Panny Marie Snezne)