Things to Do in Prague This Spring
With winter's thaw, Prague’s streets spring to life, and visitors can enjoy the city’s top attractions without peak summer crowds. Take advantage of the good weather to cruise the streets on an e-scooter, enjoy a tour of top eateries, and visit the Bohemian countryside. Here are some ways to enjoy spring in Prague.
- See the top attractions around Prague with a guided full-day citywide tour, or a combo sightseeing tour and river cruise.
- Explore one of the largest medieval castles in Europe with a guided tour of Prague Castle, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Escape the bustling city to wander in the countryside on a small-group hiking adventure in the Divoká Sárka natural reserve.
- Take in the picturesque landscape with a day trip to Bohemian and Saxon Switzerland National Park.
- Experience the local cuisine with a guided food-focused walking tour, or a beer tasting and tapas excursion.
- Take advantage of the changing weather to zip around the city streets with a guided e-scooter tour or group bike tour.
- Enjoy the Vltava River on a dinner cruise or enjoy Prague’s hidden canals on a sightseeing cruise.
- Treat yourself to a classical music concert at one of Prague's elegant concert halls or the stately Prague Castle.