Top Prague Half-day Tours
414 results | All Prague Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic tour of Prague with Sony. She is extremely knowledgeable of this beautiful city and it’s history. There was not a question she could not answer😊. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Ross, the shortened name of the guide, was knowledgeable, patient, friendly, and made the tour truly enjoyable! Would highly recommend him for this type of tour! Thank you, Ross!"
* A traveler said: "Outstanding, we had a wonderful trip with Jan. So knowledgeable and such a great tour that was specialized for us."
* A traveler said: "The guide was very knowledgeable friendly really helpful and explained anything you didn’t understand very nice trip"
* A traveler said: "This tour was fantastic. Radek was very knowledgeable and showed us some lesser known things that we would've missed on our own. Great Trip!"
* A traveler said: "Hana was a wonderful guide. She told us the story of the Jewish Quarter in Prague. It was moving and affecting. I am So glad we did this. I wouldn’t have wanted to miss this important part of history."
* A traveler said: "Mike, our guide spoke excellent English. He was very knowledgeable and made the tour interesting and fun."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour, dont be confused, in the picture the Jerusalem Synagogue that is not part of the tour. If you want to visit the Old New synagogue you need to buy ticket and visit by yourself"
* A traveler said: "We had an absolutely fantastic time with our tour guide. The tour far exceeded our expectations, and we are really grateful for the experience."
* A traveler said: "A very beautiful town outside of Prague, the castle was beautiful too with lots of Renaissance painting and gigantic ballroom."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was very knowledgeable and able to give background and context to the sites. I would definitely recommend this tour as it will enrich your experience of an already amazing p."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was wonderful and knew his history. Very enjoyable tour and great way to begin our time in Prague."
* A traveler said: "It was a well organized tour. Obviously very sad and heavy but so important to see what they went through. To see how the nazis used Terezín to hide the truth and deceived the world. To be remembered and never repeated."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Only wish we weren't tired from previous night's tour our we would have carried on with Nicoulas and rest of group."
* A traveler said: "Great introduction to the city of Prague. Enjoyed the Prague Castle complex and the tour ending with an hour long cruise with breathtaking views of the castle."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed this day trip. Sophia was fantastic, very knowledgeable and provided an interesting and educational day along with being very fun"
* A traveler said: "I’ve been on many Bike tours and by far this was the best! Josh was informative, considerate and extremely helpful. Thanks for the experience! Dan from Canada"
* A traveler said: "The food was bountiful and good. The beer and wine continually flowed. The band and sword fighters were great but the belly dancers really brought the fun out! It was a great way to spend an evening with food, fun and friends."
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour in every way. The food was very good. The atmosphere was lovely. The views of Prague from the boat were amazing. We took many photos! Totally wonderful evening."
* A traveler said: "Vladimir was an amazing tour guide. Knows everything about the city; the buildings and hotspots. The food he chose for us was also great. This is a super fun way to get to know a city. Would give Vladimir a 10/10"
* A traveler said: "A very relaxing ride along the river. We enjoyed the information from the guide . Beautiful scenery."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyable guide! Loved the gorge the most! Such a fun day :) The restaurant we stopped at over the halfway point was lovely."
* A traveler said: "We came earlier than we had booked our tickets, but the service was great. We could only get cheaper tickets than we had booked, but we were more than compensated for that inconvenience although it was our fault that we arrived earlier. Thank you."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Museum Kampa
- Franz Kafka Museum (Muzeum Franze Kafky)
- Spanish Synagogue (Spanelská Synagoga)
- Apple Museum
- Old Town Bridge Tower
- Zizkov District
- St. Francis of Assisi Church (Kostel Sv. Frantiska z Assisi)
- Prague Zoo
- Hradcany (Castle Hill)
- Kingdom of Railways
- Mucha Museum
- Prague Old Town (Staré Mesto)
- Old New Synagogue (Staronová Synagoga)
- St. George's Basilica (Bazilika Sv. Jirí)
- Prague State Opera (Státní Opera)
- Church of Our Lady Victorious (Kostel Panny Marie Vitezne)
- Wenceslas Square (Václavské Námesti)
- Troja Chateau (Trojský Zámek)
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Bohemia
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Lower Austria
Day Trips from Prague
- Prague to Czech Republic
- Prague to Vienna
- Prague to Karlstejn Castle (Hrad Karlstejn)
- Prague to Bohemian Switzerland National Park (Narodni Park Ceske Svycarsko)
- Prague to Bohemia
- Prague to Dresden
- Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- Prague to Pilsner Urquell Brewery (Plzenský Prazdroj)
- Prague to Brno
- Prague to Pilsen
- Prague to Karlovy Vary