Top Prague Limousine Tours
22 results | All Prague Tours
* A traveler said: "Mike the tour guide was able to explain the history and show us the local sights including St Nicholas church and lesser town. Friendly and attentive. English was very good. We really enjoyed this tour! We recommend Mike!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful, detailed tour of the castle grounds. The tour begins at the Charles bridge so we had a nice walking tour of the bridge and area near the castle before getting to the castle. Our tour guide, Martin was very knowledgable and passionate on the topic."
* A traveler said: "There is so much to see, so many buildings, streets, castles, churches, etc. it was good to get a broad over view of the areas and hear some history. It was a good introduction."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed this day trip. Sophia was fantastic, very knowledgeable and provided an interesting and educational day along with being very fun"
* A traveler said: "The guide makes the tour and Martin was excellent. He was pleasant and knowledgeable and answered all our questions. The tour was comprehensive. The lunch was delicious. My only complaint might be the amount of walking, but we had our lunch break in between so that made it ok."
* A traveler said: "We came earlier than we had booked our tickets, but the service was great. We could only get cheaper tickets than we had booked, but we were more than compensated for that inconvenience although it was our fault that we arrived earlier. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour, large boat with delicious food and drinks available. Really informative and great value for money. We really enjoyed this and would do it again when next visiting Prague."
* A traveler said: "Outstanding, we had a wonderful trip with Jan. So knowledgeable and such a great tour that was specialized for us."
* A traveler said: "The transportation was on time and car very nice. The driver Peter spoke good English and provided water and snacks for us. We wanted to stay and extra 30 min in the town and he accommodated very nicely. There is a separate guide once you get into town. They both collaborated well together. The local guide was very knowledgable and gave us good tid bits of history that we wouldn't have gotten in a tour book. The day was amazing!!! They both made the trip very special!! It was well worth the time to see this town!!"
* A traveler said: "Booking error but after quick family discussion and flexibility by our guide we changed plan. Guide seamlessly adjusted and got us reservations at great pub for lunch. She was super knowledgeable and friendly. This is the advantage of doing private group."
* A traveler said: "I thought Hluboka Castle was nice and interesting, but it seemed more like a hunting lodge than a castle. Cesky Krumlov was absolutely stunning. The views were spectacular, as was the architecture. Unfortunately the castle tours at Cesky Krumlov are suspended during the winter. Still worth the visit!!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Bohemia
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Lower Austria
Day Trips from Prague
- Prague to Czech Republic
- Prague to Vienna
- Prague to Karlstejn Castle (Hrad Karlstejn)
- Prague to Bohemian Switzerland National Park (Narodni Park Ceske Svycarsko)
- Prague to Bohemia
- Prague to Dresden
- Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- Prague to Pilsner Urquell Brewery (Plzenský Prazdroj)
- Prague to Brno
- Prague to Pilsen
- Prague to Karlovy Vary