Puerto Escondido Tours
* A traveler said: "Great attention with nice attention since the beginning...it was lovely !!! Jaziel is a great guy he take care.of all of us all the time"
* A traveler said: "One of the most amazing things I’ve ever seen! Our Captain was very knowledgeable & respectful about the ocean. Also got the opportunity to swim & snorkel in the sea and a interesting way to meet other travelers."
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent afternoon with Alex!! This tour is well worth it if you want to see true Mexican food"
* A traveler said: "Super awesome tour. We loved that we were able to avoid the crowds. Everything was perfect from pickup at the hotel to being able to chat about the local preservation of turtles and the farmland we passed on the ride over."
* A traveler said: "Wow!!!! This is all could say about this tour. The lagoon is pitch black but once you hit that really warm thermal water the water lights up just like advertised!!! I have no words ! This is probably the best night tour I’ve ever done. They give you around 40 min to swim in the warm water and it isn’t deep at all. I could touch the mud at the bottom. I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "The entire experience was excellent from beginning to end. I also love that the folks giving the tour are local, concerned about the eco-systems and involved in local community actions. It was a gorgeous trip. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Abi was incredible. Our experience was so unique. We asked questions he had beautiful answers. The turtles was such a magical experience. Learning directly from the people that had the turtle sanctuary was wonderful. Abi took the most amazing care of us."
* A traveler said: "Everyone was so kind and helpful. They really made sure to teach us the best way to ride the horses and why the time we rode back we were galloping down the beach during sunset , one of the most memorable fun experiences of my life!"
* A traveler said: "We were so lucky to see turtles, whales and dolphins! Roberto was an amazing tour guide with the best customer service! He went out of his way to make sure we had an amazing experience. I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Due to schedule constraints, I could only have a Spanish speaking guide for my biking tour. I really wanted to go biking, so I agreed even though I speak only a little Spanish, but understand it quite a bit. I was not disappointed. Samuel was my guide, and he was great despite the language barrier. He was friendly, patient, and energetic, and tried to meet me halfway with my limited Spanish. The tour itself was amazing. We biked through small towns and farmlands, which was a nice change of scenery from the beaches of Puerto Escondido. The ladies at the breakfast place were so lovely. It was a very humble, unassuming abode where they made us sopes in their outdoor kitchen. I highly recommend the biking tour with Eco Adventures! They will take good care of you, and you get to see a very tranquil side of Puerto Escondido."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Western Highlands