Top Puerto Maldonado Tours by Duration
48 results | All Puerto Maldonado Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Daniel was really good. He was willing to go extra mile to fulfill guests' needs Got an opportunity to meet owner Carlos and his family. Very nice person. Our flight was an evening flight. He made arrangements for special drop off. Overall, good experience."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic, my wife and I had an amazing time, a memorable experience. Food excellent, guide superbly knowledgeable and we saw real wild animals birds plants. Loved it"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was exceptional, the accomodation was lovely. We will be recommending this tour to anyone interested in a short trip to the amazon!"
* A traveler said: "The lodge is nice in a beautiful location. A lot of thanks to our guide, Moisis. He was very helpful and knowledgeable of the local nature. He really hepled us to feel comfortable to the jungle."
* A traveler said: "The lodge was beautiful and comfortable. The tours were engaging and interesting and our Tour guide Louise was phenomenal. The food was delicious, three course meals!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience . Our guide Ronal was the best very hard working guy and very knowledgeable. I have to mention Sara's name a great person in charge of the lodges . Wonderful food always , and the Lodges on the rivers edge were amazing great , great experience after all"
* A traveler said: "This is an amazing place stay, wonderful food, private villa with excursions and did a private fishing adventure catching piranha which included the chef and guide fishing out on the river and prepared your catch with all fresh fruit at a small village."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing tour. The guides were very helpful and spoke good English. Posada Amazonas was beautiful. Set in the middle of the Amazon Jungle with transport by river motorised canoe. The rooms were huge with 3 beds in the double room. We didn't have hot water, but it was so hot and humid outside it didn't matter. The dining room was huge with buffet meals that were varied and beautiful. There were many rainforest walks which were terrific, including the Observation Tower, parrot clay lick observation hides and night walks. We saw a lot of monkeys, birds and insects. The Oxbow Lake was very peaceful. Once again we saw many birds but the caiman and river otters were hiding the morning we were there. We did however have a lot of fun catching piranha on stick fishing rods. The guides took them off the hooks and threw them back. The visit to the Medicinal Garden was very interesting and informative, including tasting shots of the alcoholic medicines at the end. If we had more time it would have been good to stay 4 or 5 days."
* A traveler said: "It’s magical place. Our guide Franklin was great. Good, accommodation and attitude is just superb. The days were full of activities, never a dull moment."
* A traveler said: "Great people, very nice separately set bedrooms on his own away from neighbors. No net work is good thing to connect with nature. Superb people friendly and keep it very clean and come twice a day. Great vegan food, I only have one comment not sure who is involved either aviator or Inkaterra, asked for $300 extra for 3 people after usual $1875, so paid $2175 for 2 nights and got separate receipts, so someone I think is charging extra by saying we cannot find separate beds so extra $300, however still ended up with us two husband/ wife sharing a bed and son in another bed so not sure why they charged so much extra. Be careful also they say Refugio Amazona but booked Reserva Amazona. Again just question this practice otherwise I was 100% happy with everything"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in Sacred Valley
- Things to do in Cusco
- Things to do in Puno
- Things to do in Arequipa
- Things to do in Ica
- Things to do in Paracas
- Things to do in Lima
- Things to do in Uyuni
- Things to do in Huaraz
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in North Coast
- Things to do in Amazon