If you’re in Puerto Vallarta, you’re in the right place to truly enjoy tequila, as this distilled beverage must be produced in the Mexican state of Jalisco in order to be called tequila. Read on for tips on how to sample and learn about it.
Carretera a Tepic Kilómetro 155, Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
Aquaventuras Park is located in Nuevo Vallarta, around 5 miles (8 km) from Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport, and is open daily from 10am to 5pm. Adult admission is $25 and youth admission is $19.
Although Viator tours do not include this activity, Aquaventuras Park also offers opportunities to swim with dolphins or sea lions for an additional fee. Prices start from $99 for adults and $89 for children, and reservations are required.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Aquaventuras Park ?
What else should I know about attractions in Puerto Vallarta?
- Nuevo Vallarta
- Marina Vallarta
- Vista Vallarta Golf Club
- Marigalante Galleon
- Los Arcos National Marine Park
- Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Iglesia de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe)
- Banderas Bay (Bahia de Banderas)
- Puerto Vallarta Cruise Port
- Las Caletas Beach (Playa Las Caletas)
- Gringo Gulch
- Zona Romantica
- Los Muertos Beach (Playa Los Muertos)
- Boca de Tomatlán
- Vallarta Botanical Gardens (Jardín Botánico de Vallarta)
- Marietas Islands (Islas Marietas)