Top Puerto Vallarta 4WD Tours
104 results | All Puerto Vallarta Tours
* A traveler said: "It was great. I would recommend this company to everyone and the tour guides were the best. We made a few stops to eat and make real salsa. The views were beautiful."
* A traveler said: "María Agustina aka Tina was so amazing on our atv tour. She was friendly, energetic and super knowledgeable about the area we were exploring. We feel like we’ve made a friend and plan on doing more tours with this company."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Highly recommend. Guides were funny and knowledgeable of the area. Visiting Eden was a nice break from the hot weather."
* A traveler said: "Was in a group of 6 ATV riders with one guide. Was a ton of fun---dusty (so where those scarves and goggles they give you). Saw a beautiful river with waterfall. All of the employees were amazing with Covid precautions. An enjoyable adventure--would definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "So damn fun. Overall an incredible experience, from the ATVs to chilling by the pool in the middle of Canopy River’s amazing location in the middle of the forest"
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience! Everyone at the park was welcoming and informative. The guides were funny and explained all the procedures very well. The van driver, Juanito, was also great. I will definitely do this again when I visit P.V. in the future. I highly recommend this excursion."
* A traveler said: "The guide was great very accommodating to all of the drivers and making sure we were all on track. The waterfall tour of tequila tasting and lunch were all great and fairly priced. We truly enjoyed the beauty and a little bit of adrenaline rush(when we got on main road!) it was a fun adventure! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Roller coaster zip line and the guides, Eduardo, Charley, yosi, lancer, and I might of forgot some of the guides but they made the experience the best I’ve ever done!!! You can’t go wrong doing this excursion!!!"
* A traveler said: "Best experience by far when we came to Mexico! Tommy and his partners were amazing and not only did they talking to us about the tour but they gave us a lay of the land and culture about TRUE MEXICO. Definitely 100% recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Feeding the monkeys!! Being able to hold the monkeys as well as the toucan was amazing. The water slides and river were also a great way to end the trip. Amazing views on the zip lines, got to go upside down! So so nice."
* A traveler said: "The entire ATV was super fun! It was my teens first time ever driving an ATV. The guides were very friendly and patient. The photos were super awesome and captured every single tour moment. Driving over the Jorullo Bridge was my favorite!!"
* A traveler said: "Great excursion, activities, and food. Great crew. Beautiful beach and island. Worth the excursion for sure."
* A traveler said: "Sergio is the best tour guide ever. The horseback riding the View and the Food was amazing. Next time that i go visit i will try the Zip line. Their food was great, especially the Mexican lunch with homemade tortillas, tequila and the best Margarita I ever drink."
* A traveler said: "The boat ride to the islands offered wonderful views of the bay. The islands are gorgeous. The swim to the hidden beach was exhilarating. And it was very special to visit such a remote beautiful feature of Mother Nature."
* A traveler said: "We’ll beyond what I expected with the guides being absolutely amazing. A fun day with several not too long, not too short stops. Cesar went above and beyond in making sure my family had a great time. Many thanks!"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing g experience!! The guides were super nice and did everything to make sure we had the best time!!"
* A traveler said: "JoAnna was a wonderful tour guide. She was very knowledgeable about the food, the culture, and the history of the area. She went out of her way to make the tour special for each person on the tour. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting Puerto Vallarta."
* A traveler said: "Amazing day with Juan and Fernando leading our ATV excursion. El Eden was spectacular. Our lunch in the fishing village was perfect. They let us extend our day and take a water taxi to a private beach before going back to PV. Perfect day!"
* A traveler said: "Very fun with great commentary. Flaco was an amazing guide. Very knowledgeable and safe. He had us laughing most of the tour."
* A traveler said: "The team on this tour was absolutely amazing! They were fun, funny, amusing and I would recommend to anyone looking to travel to PVR! Thanks guys for an amazing experience!"
* A traveler said: "The guides were very nice and made sure our teenage drivers were safe while driving. The scenery was amazing. Tequila tasting and restaurant delicious. Highly recommend"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Nuevo Vallarta
- Aquaventuras Park
- Gringo Gulch
- Zona Romantica
- Boca de Tomatlan
- Marina Vallarta
- El Tuito
- Marietas Islands (Islas Marietas)
- Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Iglesia de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe)
- Vallarta Botanical Gardens (Jardín Botánico de Vallarta)
- Vista Vallarta Golf Club
- Los Muertos Beach (Playa Los Muertos)
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in San Jose del Cabo
- Things to do in Los Cabos
- Things to do in Cabo San Lucas
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Texas