Top Puerto Vallarta Bus Tours
56 results | All Puerto Vallarta Tours
* A traveler said: "Awesome guides - extremely friendly, attentive and informative. The scenery was amazing. The ice cold beer was a welcome bonus. Be careful of the low hanging branches if you are sitting on the top open deck."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide and driver were wonderful. The best part was meeting new people. At the end of the trip, you feel more like family. It was a great experience. I really enjoyed the leather shop and tequila tasting. We added lunch to our trip. The food was excellent!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent, well planned tour with an extremely knowledgeable guide. Well worth the money and time."
* A traveler said: "There's not just one thing to single out about this experience. My husband and I enjoyed it all. The culture was so impressive. Food was authentic, delicious, and well prepared. The views of the mountains were unreal. Highly recommended tour."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience tailored to what I wanted. Bernardo is a great guide, courteous and flexible with a wealth of knowledge. Highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Discovery the process on how tequila is made. And of course drinking variety of tequilas. Five stars"
* A traveler said: "The restaurants we were taken to were quite diverse but the food was excellent at every one. Some restaurant we would never have found on our own. Bernardo is a very knowledgeable guide. Would certainly take the tour again."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour ! Tour guide was very knowledgeable an loved what he did. The gardens are beautiful to say the least. The lunch was an amazing meal all staff very attentive. I would definitely recommend. Only small issue had some problems finding meeting location with tour driver, but he helped us out."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Carlos was very knowledgeable.. we highly recommend! We opted for the lunch and it didn’t disappoint!"
* A traveler said: "This was great! Miguel was very knowledgeable of the city history. Enjoyed the story of the church. The van was clean and our driver was wonderful. We went with your adult children and had a great lunch and enjoyed the tequila tour. Had to buy an extra suitcase."
* A traveler said: "This tour provided a great overview of the history, and high points of the area. Miguel, our guide, was knowledgeable and enthusiastic. Great fun! When I needed information the tour company responded immediately."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Ceasar was a delightful guide. Hit the highlights. Wonderful trip into rural Mexico to a sleepy village. Stops at bakery and Tequila Factory were fun. Small group of only 6 allowed us to meet other travelers."
* A traveler said: "This was a great bike ride. But it is not for inexperienced bicyclists or people who are not physically fit to do nearly 80 km. Bikes were great quality and Clarence, our guide, was friendly and knowledgeable. I wish we could have spent a little more time in Sayulita but the journey is nearly 6-7 hours on bikes round-trip. If you are an avid bicyclist and don't mind some hills, this is a great way to spend the day."
* A traveler said: "Cynthia, our guide took us to some excellent spots. We saw all kinds of species. Citreoline trogon, happy wren, masked tityra, and many others. Some resident and some very early migrant birds. It was a very good experience, I’ll definitely do it again. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Cervando Ocegueda Palomera was amazing! He took us to beautiful landmarks and was very knowledgeable. From beginning to end this tour was worth every dime! We spent 6 hours learning about Puerto Vallarta and seeing major landmarks. We also had wonderful authentic food for lunch. There was so much to see and he covered a lot. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Good driver though we had trouble understanding his English at times. He was very considerate of needing a few additional bathroom breaks along the way. Mascota was a place we might visit in the future. Guachimontones was very good and the museum there was modern and it was nice that they ran a movie in English. Our party of three agreed that it was worth the trip and no one we knew had been here before. Be ready that the drive is 6-7 hours each way depending on traffic; a driver picked us up on time at our hotel and we returned at almost 10pm. Seeing part of Mexico away from PV was good; we had visited the botanical gardens south of PV the day before, and this was a nice follow up."
* A traveler said: "Candy was an excellent tour guide! He was extremely knowledgable and very kind. San Sebastián was a wonderful town. Full of history and charm. Our private tour was catered to us (we don’t drink alcohol so no need for a tequila tour). Our 3 children loved seeing the town!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Gringo Gulch
- Zona Romantica
- Marina Vallarta
- Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Iglesia de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe)
- Vista Vallarta Golf Club
- Aquaventuras Park
- Los Muertos Beach (Playa Los Muertos)
- Nuevo Vallarta
- Vallarta Botanical Gardens (Jardín Botánico de Vallarta)
- Boca de Tomatlan
- Marietas Islands (Islas Marietas)
- El Tuito
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in San Jose del Cabo
- Things to do in Los Cabos
- Things to do in Cabo San Lucas
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Texas