Top Puerto Vallarta Water Tours
81 results | All Puerto Vallarta Tours
* A traveler said: "The cruise was turn up and the show was amazing to see. The food was also fantastic and there was plenty to eat."
* A traveler said: "David and crew were so great. They can’t control the weather but made our rainy day very special, treating us all like royalty throughout the day. The snorkeling was good and lunch was over the top. Highly recommend the tour and the crew!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience. The staff was very friendly, their service was great. I would highly recommend this one day cruise."
* A traveler said: "Plenty of fish to see. The crew was great. The bartender was not stingy with the drinks. Would definitely do again."
* A traveler said: "Great trip and well worth the money. We enjoyed the horseback ride to the waterfall. The boat ride was really relaxing."
* A traveler said: "We’ll beyond what I expected with the guides being absolutely amazing. A fun day with several not too long, not too short stops. Cesar went above and beyond in making sure my family had a great time. Many thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Very professional. The staff is friendly and funny. They made sure that everyone was having a good time. They were respectful."
* A traveler said: "Amazing day in the water. They used the motor to go out and sail in. Wish it were all sail. I also did not enjoy the number of people on the boat. It was too crowded for everyone to enjoy front of boat. Staff were attentive. Overall 7/10"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing g experience!! The guides were super nice and did everything to make sure we had the best time!!"
* A traveler said: "This was the best part of our trip! Our crew worked so hard to make sure that we had a great experience. The food was delicious and we had such an amazing time!"
* A traveler said: "I had a great and varied day together with my family. You have the opportunity to choose the beach activity you want to experience."
* A traveler said: "The boat ride to the islands offered wonderful views of the bay. The islands are gorgeous. The swim to the hidden beach was exhilarating. And it was very special to visit such a remote beautiful feature of Mother Nature."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. Incredible Captain and crew. Such a perfect way to watch the sun go down. We absolutely loved it."
* A traveler said: "The service by the staff was the best, my brother who needs a wheelchair to get around was assisted much by the friendly staff."
* A traveler said: "The crew was absolutely excellent! Shared lots of information about the whales, and our captain ended up by putting us in the in the middle of four whale pods. It was an extremely memorable experience. Can't thank you enough!"
* A traveler said: "My family had a perfect day, and the tour was the highlight of our vacation. The trip was very personal and the service was first class. Don’t waste your time looking at other tours. The comfort and value can’t be beat. Thank you for such a memorable day!"
* A traveler said: "Although the crew went to the wrong port for pick up they were very accommodating and apologetic and came to the right one within an hour. The crew was amazing. Great service refilling our drinks and making sure we had a great time! We went for a bachelorette party and this boat trip was the highlight of everyone’s trip! Thank you to the amazing crew!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time, our tour guide Cynthia was very sweet and knew a lot about the wildlife. The boat ride was nice and calm and the scenery was absolutely breathtaking. Lunch was included and very tasty as well."
* A traveler said: "Cynthia was incredible and highly educated in the field of marine biology. We had the experience of a lifetime thanks to her. I’d come back again 1000 times!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour was so fun! Ever was the best guide and showed us around the National park. Our jet ski tour was a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Carlos was a phenomenal guide! It started a little slow but then he took us out a way from other boats and a mom, baby, and escort put us on a private show. He let us hear the male's song and told us lots of cool info I had no idea about. Trip was educational, relaxing, and a once in a lifetime experience. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Very fun with great commentary. Flaco was an amazing guide. Very knowledgeable and safe. He had us laughing most of the tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Power Boats
- Speed Boats
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Nuevo Vallarta
- Vista Vallarta Golf Club
- Boca de Tomatlan
- Los Muertos Beach (Playa Los Muertos)
- Zona Romantica
- Vallarta Botanical Gardens (Jardín Botánico de Vallarta)
- Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Iglesia de Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe)
- El Tuito
- Marina Vallarta
- Aquaventuras Park
- Marietas Islands (Islas Marietas)
- Gringo Gulch
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in San Jose del Cabo
- Things to do in Los Cabos
- Things to do in Cabo San Lucas
- Things to do in Taxco
- Things to do in Mexico City
- Things to do in Acapulco
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in Baja California Sur
- Things to do in Guerrero
- Things to do in Central Mexico
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Texas