Top Puglia Nature and Wildlife Tours
45 results | All Puglia Tours
* A traveler said: "a wonderful moment !! the guide was super nice, a time planned to swim. everything was perfect !!! Thanks"
* A traveler said: "We spent a wonderful afternoon touring and learning about the local plants. Great way to see the shoreline. Very informative and interesting. Well worth a trip"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience with Stefi and Lisa! I highly recommend this activity! Thank you so much for this lovely evening."
* A traveler said: "We started by making pasta from scratch, and learning how to create three shapes. Ylenia is absolutely wonderful. So friendly! We had a really enjoyable couple of hours. Afterwards, tapas and wine tasting with three wines. The bistro itself is gorgeous, with a great view. Would do this experience again. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Me and my partner came to Bari to learn something about the local food culture. We spent a lovely evening with Cristina and her mother making orechiette, a tipical pasta pugliese. The hosts welcomed us very warmly and they love to share their knowledge about cooking and local food. It is a really authentic cooking with nonna experience. This is really rare to find and at the end of the evening we felt that we recieved much more than we gave. Totally recommend it, 5 stars from us :-)"
* A traveler said: "Tour was very interesting and our guide Vito is fantastic and very passionate about Puglia and Italy. I highly recommend this tour to see two Unesco places in one day."
* A traveler said: "Visiting Azienda Agricola Mazzone was a great experience for me and my friends. The owners were very kind, friendly and always ready to answer all our questions. We've learned a lot about the wine production process. Delicious wine paired with awesome homemade food make us want to go back soon!"
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful tour!! We got to taste the delicious specialties of Lecce while learning all about their past!! So glad we got to do this tour!"
* A traveler said: "What started out as a very interesting and competent tour of Matera with Marzia became something truly unique and memorable in Alberobello where we had the privilege to share pranzo in a trullo with the lovely Aquilino family and to be entertained on guitar with their very talented youngest daughter, Emanuela. Unfortunately, we were not able to get to Bari, probably because of the late hour, but our driver Giorgio, who took over from Marzia, provided us with a very interesting understanding of Italian religious practices."
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic afternoon with Francesco exploring the winding rocky paths along the coast, surrounded by beautiful wild flowers. He was very knowledgable about all the plants as well as the history of Ortranto. The scenery was stunning and we saw parts Ortranto that we never would have seen alone. It was a brilliant afternoon and I highly recommend it. Wear decent footwear."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- Dolphin Watching
- Eco Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Natural Attractions
- Nature Walks
- Whale Watching
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Church of Saint Irene (Chiesa di Sant'Irene)
- Gravina Di Puglia
- Zoosafari Fasanolandia
- San Giovanni Rotondo
- Trulli of Alberobello World Heritage Site (Trulli di Alberobello)
- Museo del Confetto Mucci Giovanni
- Porta Napoli
- Gargano National Park (Parco Nazionale del Gargano)
- Piazza del Ferrarese
- St. Nicholas Basilica (Basilica San Nicola)
- Trullo Sovrano
- Bari Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Bari)
- Things to do in Bari
- Things to do in Alberobello & Locorotondo
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Istria