Top Puglia Walking Tours
225 results | All Puglia Tours
* A traveler said: "It was very nice. We take the boat at 2pm, we could enjoy the sun. The tour was wonderful, we could see polignano on the front. We had a stop for swim and eat/drink something."
* A traveler said: "The guide was very knowledgeable and we really enjoyed the experience. The food was very good too which comprised of both sweets and savouries."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic very friendly and helpful. We had a small group of 8. Our guides English was very good. Don’t eat before excellent food"
* A traveler said: "We spent a wonderful afternoon touring and learning about the local plants. Great way to see the shoreline. Very informative and interesting. Well worth a trip"
* A traveler said: "We started by making pasta from scratch, and learning how to create three shapes. Ylenia is absolutely wonderful. So friendly! We had a really enjoyable couple of hours. Afterwards, tapas and wine tasting with three wines. The bistro itself is gorgeous, with a great view. Would do this experience again. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience with Stefi and Lisa! I highly recommend this activity! Thank you so much for this lovely evening."
* A traveler said: "Adriano was an excellent guide bringing the sights, sounds, tastes and smells of Bari Old Town to life. All the staff were great and would recommend going on this tour."
* A traveler said: "Visiting Azienda Agricola Mazzone was a great experience for me and my friends. The owners were very kind, friendly and always ready to answer all our questions. We've learned a lot about the wine production process. Delicious wine paired with awesome homemade food make us want to go back soon!"
* A traveler said: "Stefano and Mateo were outstanding tour guides. My wife and I enjoyed ourselves while learning about the fascinating history of Lecce. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Our Guide Georgina was knowageable of Bari's food and wine, but her relationships with local resturant Owners made all our stops more personal."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Falicita was very friendly and helpful and made us feel very welcome to the town of Bari. The food tasting was great."
* A traveler said: "It’s a very interesting tour. We learned a lot about Matera and Alberobello because our guide Vito was knowledgeable. He was accommodating and friendly. It rained so hard on our way to Alberobello but we prayed altogether for the rain to stop and it did!! This is a must-do when you’re in Bari."
* A traveler said: "We had a very fun and informative day with Stefano Would highly recommend this tour! We went to three different wineries that are all very good. ."
* A traveler said: "Guide was really knowledgeable, she could tell a lot of things we didn’t know before . We can recommend it"
* A traveler said: "Velo Service offers a variety of tours and experiences but this one was probably one of the most authentic. Giada, our tour guide, managed a group of seven tourists speaking 3 different languages and she did it quite well, all while being knowledgeable and entertaining. We got to visit all the major landmarks of the city and got to learn their history as well as making a few stops to try local foods (getting to skip the line at Panificio Fiore was great). The tour led us along the Lungomare where there was a surprise performance by a local tarantela musician in which we got to participate. The tour concluded with a small pasta class on how to make orecchiette, which was taught by Donna Carmela, who is somewhat of a local celebrity and institution. It would take us years to reach her level of expertise at making this deceptively simple looking pasta, but it was a joy to watch her work. Of course, we also got to try the orecchiette with a simple tomato sauce. It was truly an authentic experience."
* A traveler said: "A very exciting tour, mostly because Fabio is very knowledgable as he has spent most of his life in Lecce. He showed us many little details, that one would completely miss if visiting without a guide. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Valeria was an excellent guide. She was knowledgeable, informative and her English was excellent. She was also friendly and warm. We felt as though we were walking through Alberobello with a friend. The tasting at the end was great. I cannot remember the name of the shop, but it was lovely and family owned. We tasted wine, olive oil, liquors, salami and cheese. All of it was delicious. They were so generous and of course we bought items to bring home. I highly recommend this tour with Valeria. :-)"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was knowledgeable, enthusiastic, fun, and charismatic. This tour is an excellent way to experience Bari!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Rail Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- St. Nicholas Basilica (Basilica San Nicola)
- Gargano National Park (Parco Nazionale del Gargano)
- Porta Napoli
- Piazza del Ferrarese
- Trulli of Alberobello World Heritage Site (Trulli di Alberobello)
- Church of Saint Irene (Chiesa di Sant'Irene)
- Museo del Confetto Mucci Giovanni
- Trullo Sovrano
- Zoosafari Fasanolandia
- Bari Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Bari)
- San Giovanni Rotondo
- Things to do in Bari
- Things to do in Alberobello & Locorotondo
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Matera
- Things to do in Salerno
- Things to do in Amalfi
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Istria