Top Pula Day Trips
38 results | All Pula Tours
* A traveler said: "Wonderful friendly and knowledgeable staff, we saw many dolphins! The mackerel fillet was delicious too."
* A traveler said: "Amazing boat trip, really helpful tour guide. The grilled fish on the boat was delicious. Beautiful island to explore and go swimming, perfect for snorkelling."
* A traveler said: "Was a really cool trip. Got to learn a lot and see a lot. The lunch alone made it worth it. Amazing traditional Istrian pasta and unlimited wine 😍"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed every part of the trip. The guides were great fun, the cave was really interesting, fab snorkelling. All in all a great trip"
* A traveler said: "The trip was a great experience with nice guides and beautiful spots to see. It was a lot of fun and we can recommend it to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Excellent day out. Would highly recommend. Loved the cave swim & relaxing on the island. Very friendly staff & well organised."
* A traveler said: "Because of the hard wind we weren’t able to go to the second cave but the first cave was amazing and cliff jumping as well. It was a great boat and our kids loved it!"
* A traveler said: "We saw a beautifull cave, we did cliff diving! And the people from the kajak are really nice! Very good experience!"
* A traveler said: "It was a fantastic boat trip where everything was just right. A great boat, fantastic excursion destinations and great stories about the Adriatic and wildlife. The food and drinks were amazingly delicious! The boat crew Ivan and Matteo are very warm and nice people and now also friends. We'll see you again next year! Thank you for everything!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was so knowledgeable about the colliseum and the whole town of Pula. He then took us Porec and showed us around there. He was prompt with the pick up and informed us also about the olive production in Croatia and many interesting facts about olive oil. Lunch of pig from the spit was absolutely delicious and succulent."
* A traveler said: "Overall this was a Very interesting visit - however very unprepared for the extensive leg work involved during the visit to the Caves as there are very steep inclines and lots and lots and lots of steps so be prepared"
* A traveler said: "The trip was great and worth every penny! Great captain/skipper, fun locations for snorkeling and cliff jumping, delicious and HUGE lunch. A wonderful way to spend an afternoon seeing the coastline."
* A traveler said: "Fine Trip, fine skipper. A wonderfull Trip von Rovinj to Vrsar (little Rovinj). Pretty 5 hours with a beatiful sunny day."
* A traveler said: "A very enjoyable full day tour operated by Gulliver Travel. Comfortable transfer from hotel to Motovun, an atmospheric hill top town reached by a shuttle bus from a car park beneath the town. Steep climb along the town's only road where there was an excellent truffle tasting along with local wines and olive oil. Very enjoyable and relaxing. This was followed by a drive to another hill top town Buzet (town is not explored) but a fascinating visit to the local brandy distillery is included with tastings of three brandies, three locally produced jams and samples of chocolates. Opportunity to purchase from the distillery store. The whole tour was well guided and comes highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "This tour was really nice mountain bike tour around kamenjak peninsula. Views and the sea colour around are amazing. Parts of the tour are on a trail with stones so I would not recommend it for someone who doesn't have experience with mountain biking. My girlfriend was struggling a bit. Wine tasting made her happy though :"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Rovinj
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Koper
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Trieste
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Central Croatia