Top Activities on the Ground in Puntarenas
49 results | All Puntarenas Tours
* A traveler said: "My husband and I enjoyed this excursion very much. The guide (Jesus) was excellent. We would definitely do it over again."
* A traveler said: "Johnathan and Carlos were awesome tour guides. They allowed us to enjoy all the activities at our own pace. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Commentator was excellent who was with Genius. Enjoyed the scenery and the bridge walk. Feeding the alligator"
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience!!! This was our favorite part of the whole trip! Biggest Crocs I’ve ever seen...so cool 😎"
* A traveler said: "An incredibly fun and thrilling canyoning tour. Absolutely recommend! Tarzan swing, repelling, hiking, and ziplining were all included and the guides were very friendly and personable."
* A traveler said: "We were lucky to have Ron Lobo as our tour guide.He was enjoying his time with us and explaining all the interesting things we have seen first time like lovely monkeys.He even.showed us local fruits like cashews on the tree.I would recommend this tour other travelers too.Loved it"
* A traveler said: "Great overall time; incredible views, amazing ziplines, wonderful service. Overall great experience, would strongly recommend to anyone looking for a blend of scenic nature walks and exhilarating adventure."
* A traveler said: "Flying through the jungle on the zip lines, seeing howler monkeys in the trees, rappelling down the waterfall cliffs, and the amazing views in the jungle."
* A traveler said: "Gustavo was a great guide (Native way tours) . He was patient and knowledgeable about the rain forest, both flora and fauna."
* A traveler said: "Went with my son.. Roy was excellent! We watch sunset had a glass of wine . The climb can be a bit strenuous for an older person nevertheless I made it!! This is a unique excursion. Try it you won’t regret it!! Thank you for the memories 😊"
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable tour guide and great location. Large park so plan on touring park after bird watching."
* A traveler said: "The tour was really fun and active. Our guide was excellent, even though we were in a thundershower!!|Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Saw more wildlife at night than during the day. The guide (Herbert) was very accommodating, willing to change times at the last minute as my prior activity ran late. All the guides working in the area are good about sharing information with one another which makes for a better experience for the customer."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest