Top Quebec City Extreme Sports
Saved to wishlist!
On the Water
Nature and Wildlife
Husky Dog Tours
Fishing Charters & Tours
2 results | All Quebec City Tours
Sort by: Featured
Get your adrenaline flowing as you zoom past Montmorency Falls on a zipline activity. After a safety briefing, put on a provided helmet, strap in, and enjoy the 984-foot (300-meter) journey past the spectacular falls. If you want to add some companionship or friendly competition to your aerial adventure, you can zip parallel with another person.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
You will visit the Quebec mountain in Lac-Beauport. You will see the village of husky puppies provincial tracks to discover kilometers of forest trails. Mont Ste Anne, the UNESCO-recognized high gorges of Charlevoix, Laurentides National Park. Indulge in this long-awaited white dream and come enjoy the great outdoors throughout the Quebec region.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Extreme in Quebec City are taking additional safety precautions?
These Quebec City experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Extreme in Quebec City are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Quebec City may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Promenade Samuel-De Champlain
- Ice Hotel (Hotel de Glace)
- Port of Quebec (Port de Québec)
- Museum of Francophone America (Musée de l'Amérique Francophone)
- Fort Museum (Musée du Fort)
- Plains of Abraham (Plaines d'Abraham)
- Albert Gilles Copper Art Museum and Boutique
- Citadel of Quebec (Citadelle de Quebec)
- Aquarium du Quebec
- La Malbaie
- Bora Parc Valcartier
- Notre-Dame-des-Victoires Church (Église Notre-Dame-des-Victoires)
- Artillery Park Heritage Site
- Shrine of Saint-Anne-de-Beaupré (Sanctuaire de Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré)
- Notre-Dame de Québec Basilica-Cathedral
- Quebec City Old Port (Vieux-Port)
- Orleans Island (Ile d'Orléans)
- Charlevoix Region