Top Quebec City Whale Watching
Saved to wishlist!
9 results | All Quebec City Tours
When visiting Quebec City, meet the world’s most fascinating and majestic creatures on a guided, full-day whale-watching cruise. Travel along the Saint Lawrence River to the town of Baie-Sainte-Catherine, then choose from two distinctly different boating experiences—a small, speedy zodiac or a large, 3-level observation vessel. Enjoy an exceptional view on your cruise in search of whales, seals, and belugas. Quebec City pickup/drop-off included.
Explore historic Old Québec City on this walking tour. Visit many of Québec City’s top attractions in the Upper and Lower Town districts—like the Fortifications of Québec, Citadelle of Québec, Notre-Dame-des-Victoires Church and many more. Discover Québec City's history from 1608 to the present day and get to know this UNESCO World Heritage site, with educational and entertaining commentary from a professional tour conductor.
Escape to the beautiful countryside around Québec City on this half-day adventure to Montmorency Falls and the Basilica of Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré. Choose from a morning or afternoon tour experience, then explore the spectacular landscape just outside Québec City. Along the way, visit popular Beaupre Coast tourist attractions like the Chocolaterie de l'Ile d'Orléans and the Cuivres D'Art Albert Gilles (copper art museum).
Enjoy the view of Québec City and the surrounding countryside from the water on this sightseeing cruise along the Saint-Lawrence River. Set sail from the Cap Diamant to Montmorency Falls, the perfect combination of nature and culture. Take in the stunning view from three distinctive exterior terraces, with commentary from a costumed guide dressed as the French-Canadian explorer Louis Jolliet. See the Québec City skyline and cruise beneath the famous Fairmont Le Château Frontenac hotel. A variety of beverages and snacks are available for purchase on board the boat.
Québec City boasts beautiful architecture and spectacular riverside scenery, but visiting independently means missing the city’s rich history. On this tour, explore Québec by sightseeing bus in a group smaller than you’d find on other similar tours. With your engaging guide dressed in 17th-century colonialist attire, discover top attractions including Montmorency Falls and the Samuel de Champlain statue, and see the best of Québec City with ease.
Spare your feet the blisters and make your ascent to Parc de la Chute-Montmorency stress-free when you purchase your entrance and cable car ticket in advance. The leisurely ride to the top offers spectacular views of the 272-foot (83 meter) high waterfall. Be sure to visit the Manoir, where you can learn about the history and heritage of the area.
Located in the Saint Lawrence River, just outside of Quebec City, is Ile d’Orléans (Island of Orleans), a culinary haven. On this half-day guided tour, discover specialty drinks and foods of the region at several different stops, including a vineyard. Taste wine, ice cider, cassis, and visit a chocolate factory. Learn about the history and early settlement of the island.
Tread among the rich and famous on this 1-hour tour of the Fairmont Le Château Frontenac in Quebec City. A knowledgable local guide, interpreting a historical character, will lead you through one of Quebec’s most iconic buildings, which has hosted numerous dignitaries throughout its history. After meeting at Dufferin Terrace (next to Château Frontenac) you’ll get a primer of the outside of the building before heading inside to see the rest. A small-group tour ensures a more personalized experience.
Explore historic Québec City on this private guided walking tour. Enjoy personalized attention and discover Québec City's history from 1608 to the present day. Get to know this UNESCO World Heritage site, with educational and entertaining commentary from a professional tour conductor. Visit many of Québec City’s top attractions — like the Fortifications of Québec, Citadelle of Québec, Notre-Dame-des-Victoires Church, the Plains of Abraham, Fairmont Le Château Frontenac and many more.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Whale Watching in Quebec City?
The best Whale Watching in Quebec City according to Viator travelers are:
What Whale Watching in Quebec City are taking additional safety precautions?
These Quebec City experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Whale Watching in Quebec City are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Quebec City may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- Dolphin Watching
- Natural Attractions
- Nature Parks
- Whale Watching
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Sightseeing Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Sightseeing Tours
- City Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Saint-Roch Tours & Tickets
- Quebec National Museum of Fine Arts (Musée National des Beaux-Arts) Tours & Tickets
- Port of Quebec (Port de Québec) Tours & Tickets
- Albert Gilles Copper Art Museum and Boutique Tours & Tickets
- Fort Museum (Musée du Fort) Tours & Tickets
- Quebec Museum of Civilization (Musée de la Civilisation) Tours & Tickets
- Via Ferrata Montmorency Tours & Tickets
- Notre-Dame-des-Victoires Church (Église Notre-Dame-des-Victoires) Tours & Tickets
- Shrine of Saint-Anne-de-Beaupré (Sanctuaire de Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré) Tours & Tickets
- Aquarium du Quebec Tours & Tickets
- Promenade Samuel-De Champlain Tours & Tickets
- Bora Parc Valcartier Tours & Tickets
- La Malbaie Tours & Tickets
- Orleans Island (Ile d'Orléans) Tours & Tickets
- Ice Hotel (Hotel de Glace) Tours & Tickets
- Baie-Saint-Paul Tours & Tickets
- Dufferin Terrace (Terrasse Dufferin) Tours & Tickets
- Citadel of Quebec (Citadelle de Quebec) Tours & Tickets
- Quebec City Old Port (Vieux-Port) Tours & Tickets
- Plains of Abraham (Plaines d'Abraham) Tours & Tickets
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets