Top Activities on the Ground in Quebec City
23 results | All Quebec City Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide Jocelyne was awesome. She is very knowledgeable about the history of Quebec City and added some personal stories about the city which was a nice."
* A traveler said: "Emily & Guy were terrific guides! Our family had a wonderful time. The bikes were well maintained. Highly recommend for families with kids (especially teens)"
* A traveler said: "Quick crash course on the history of Quebec. Rene our guide was a true history buff! thank you. Definitely will be returning to our Beautiful Old Quebec in the fall."
* A traveler said: "On a bike was the best way to see a lot of Quebec City in a short time with an excellent commentary. Highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Unbelievable guide. Informative, charismatic and pleasant! We enjoyed his knowledge about the arts and his enthousiasme and passion for his city. Pasquale was amazing and made our experience that much better in Montreal. We gained an understanding of our surroundings and felt very safe."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was extremely knowledgeable. She Borobudur excellent information. Kept the kids engaged and us moving."
* A traveler said: "We took this walking food tour and was very impressed by Denis’ love for the city and its history. The food in each of the stops was top notch, and just enough over the course of the tour. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "A great tour but there are a lot of stairs which was difficult for me while wearing a mask as I have asthma. Nonethless, a beautiful place to see."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable tour guide! Accommodated different cycling abilities. Showed excellent enthusiasm, and ensured patron safety."
* A traveler said: "Terrific and informative way beyond the highlights. Given by a real local who has grown up there and schooled there and his children. Gives you a real feel for the place and people from historic to today."
* A traveler said: "Benoit Poulin was excellent. Perfect guide!! Would recommend to all!! Great place Had a lot of fun!!"
* A traveler said: "This was the highlight of our trip. Thrilling and fun. Highly recommend this tour!!!! Amazing scenery!!!"
* A traveler said: "We loved the little bike shop we rented from. The girl running it was great and informative. We really enjoyed our time!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Via Ferrata Montmorency
- Quebec Museum of Civilization (Musée de la Civilisation)
- Artillery Park Heritage Site
- Fort Museum (Musée du Fort)
- Aquarium du Quebec
- Ice Hotel (Hotel de Glace)
- Shrine of Saint-Anne-de-Beaupré (Sanctuaire de Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré)
- Orleans Island (Ile d'Orléans)
- Notre-Dame-des-Victoires Church (Église Notre-Dame-des-Victoires)
- Quebec City Old Port (Vieux-Port)
- La Malbaie
- Charlevoix Region
- Port of Quebec (Port de Québec)
- Bora Parc Valcartier
- Notre-Dame de Québec Basilica-Cathedral
- Albert Gilles Copper Art Museum and Boutique
- Citadel of Quebec (Citadelle de Quebec)
- Promenade Samuel-De Champlain