Top Quebec City Ziplining
Saved to wishlist!
On the Ground
1 result | All Quebec City Tours
Sort by: Featured
Get your adrenaline flowing as you zoom past Montmorency Falls on a zipline activity. After a safety briefing, put on a provided helmet, strap in, and enjoy the 984-foot (300-meter) journey past the spectacular falls. If you want to add some companionship or friendly competition to your aerial adventure, you can zip parallel with another person.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Ziplining in Quebec City are taking additional safety precautions?
These Quebec City experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Ziplining in Quebec City are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Quebec City may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Port of Quebec (Port de Québec)
- Notre-Dame-des-Victoires Church (Église Notre-Dame-des-Victoires)
- Bora Parc Valcartier
- Shrine of Saint-Anne-de-Beaupré (Sanctuaire de Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré)
- Museum of Francophone America (Musée de l'Amérique Francophone)
- Quebec City Old Port (Vieux-Port)
- Albert Gilles Copper Art Museum and Boutique
- Orleans Island (Ile d'Orléans)
- Ice Hotel (Hotel de Glace)
- Charlevoix Region
- Petit Champlain District (Quartier Petit Champlain)
- Notre-Dame de Québec Basilica-Cathedral
- Quebec City Capital Observatory (Observatoire de la Capitale)
- Quebec Museum of Civilization (Musée de la Civilisation)
- Citadel of Quebec (Citadelle de Quebec)
- Fort Museum (Musée du Fort)
- Promenade Samuel-De Champlain
- La Malbaie