Top Quebec Attractions & Museums
Saved to wishlist!
Museum Tickets & Passes
Arts & Design
Nature and Wildlife
Skyscrapers & Towers
5 results | All Quebec Tours
Sort by: Featured
Spare your feet the blisters and make your ascent to Parc de la Chute-Montmorency stress-free when you purchase your entrance and cable car ticket in advance. The leisurely ride to the top offers spectacular views of the 272-foot (83 meter) high waterfall. Be sure to visit the Manoir, where you can learn about the history and heritage of the area.
For unparalleled views from the Old Port to downtown to Mount Royal, visitors looking for some of the best vistas in the city shouldn't miss a spin on La Grande Roue de Montréal. With your ticket, you can hop in a gondola that takes you 197 feet (60 meters) into the air, and lets you marvel at the city. Whether you plan to visit during the day, or want to enjoy the sparkling skyline at night, you can bet on unparalleled views.
Experience Canada’s most-visited museum, the Canadian Museum of History, to learn about the country’s history, cultural heritage, and First Peoples. This unique building across the river from Canada’s Parliament Buildings tells a story of success, struggle, conflict, and achievement.
Discover our underwater world in the presence of 10,000 marine animals at Aquarium du Quebec. Regardless of the season or weather, the centrally located attraction always provides a fun and welcoming environment for friends and families of all ages. Observe and learn about fish, reptiles, amphibians,and invertebrates. You can also watch feedings and trainings for polar bears, walrus, and sea lions.
If seeing the sights of Quebec isn’t enough and you want to fully immerse yourself in them, this virtual reality experience is ideal. Using a headset and a tablet, feel as though you are going back in time. See and feel what it was like in Quebec during important historical events. This is a fun activity for the whole family. History enthusiasts and anyone who wants to add a twist to their time in Quebec will love this activity.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Attractions & Museums in Quebec?
The best Attractions & Museums in Quebec according to Viator travelers are:
What Attractions & Museums in Quebec are taking additional safety precautions?
These Quebec experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Fortifications of Quebec National Historic Site
- Mile End
- Museum of Francophone America (Musée de l'Amérique Francophone)
- Citadel of Quebec (Citadelle de Quebec)
- Artillery Park Heritage Site
- Quebec Museum of Civilization (Musée de la Civilisation)
- McCord Museum
- Saguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park (Parc Marin du Saguenay-Saint-Laurent)
- Lachine Canal (Canal de Lachine)
- Montreal Little Italy
- Montreal Tower (La Tour de Montréal)
- Aquarium du Quebec
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts)
- Iberville Passenger Terminal (Port of Montreal)
- Notre-Dame Basilica of Montreal (Basilique Notre-Dame de Montréal)
- St. Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal (L'Oratoire Saint-Joseph du Mont-Royal)
- Shrine of Saint-Anne-de-Beaupré (Sanctuaire de Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré)
- Place des Arts
- Montreal Olympic Park (Parc Olympique de Montréal)
- Les Cours Mont-Royal
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Virginia
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Georgia