Top Quebec Classes & Workshops
25 results | All Quebec Tours
* A traveler said: "We took this walking food tour and was very impressed by Denis’ love for the city and its history. The food in each of the stops was top notch, and just enough over the course of the tour. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Loved the excursion! We saw lots of whales and the tour operators were extremely friendly. Highly recommend doing this!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed this walking tour, Sunny, our host, was very knowledgeable. Although it was freezing outside, she did a good job of taking a few stops indoors. I learned a ton about Quebec City. There are stairs so I don’t think the tour is wheelchair accessible. Lots of great vantage points for pictures. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We all throughly enjoy our walking tour the quite Judith was extremely informative and tailored our walk fir us excellent!!!"
* A traveler said: "We were ready early and driver was there early as well. He was polite and helpful with luggage. Very happy with this service."
* A traveler said: "Great guide, very friendly and clean bus and comfortable bus. The island is so charming and well worth a visit."
* A traveler said: "Amazing Tour. My girlfriend and I decided to give it a try and ended up meeting people on trip and going out with them after. I Would definitely Recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was so funny and the isle was amazing great wine and well worth the cost. Didn’t think I’d enjoy it as much as I did felt more like a personal trip rather than a tour bus."
* A traveler said: "Loved the class. Clean space little small for bigger groups as you work on the same table with others (we were 9) but very enthusiastic and personable Instructer that wants you to have fun while you learn something new. Would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Quebec City is the perfect location for a photo tour with a professional photographer. It is picturesque with its blend of modern and european charm. Before we started, my pro explained the basics of photography. Then for the next two hours, beginning at Place d'Armes and ending at Place des Canotiers, including Old Quebec, we both took shots, experimented and compared photos . Those were the best two hours of my trip. I now have professional grade photos of Quebec City. Thank you François."
* A traveler said: "This was so much fun. As a visitor to the city, so much of what I did was just touristy, and while I enjoyed my time, it was great to pause for a bit and learn something new. This was a hands-on lesson and I got to print my own tshirt. My instructor was knowledgeable and fun and totally accommodated my complete lack of French. Highly recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Saint Paul Street (Rue Saint-Paul)
- Montreal City Hall (Hotel de Ville de Montréal)
- Orleans Island (Ile d'Orléans)
- Promenade Samuel-De Champlain
- Quebec City Old Port (Vieux-Port)
- Museum of Francophone America (Musée de l'Amérique Francophone)
- Montreal Little Italy
- Citadel of Quebec (Citadelle de Quebec)
- Jean-Talon Market (Marché Jean-Talon)
- Musée d'Art Contemporain de Montréal (MAC)
- Shrine of Saint-Anne-de-Beaupré (Sanctuaire de Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré)
- Montreal St. Patrick's Basilica
- Plateau-Mont-Royal (the Plateau)
- Fort Museum (Musée du Fort)
- Via Ferrata Montmorency
- Lachine Canal (Canal de Lachine)
- Notre-Dame de Québec Basilica-Cathedral
- Port of Quebec (Port de Québec)
- Quebec Lower Town (Basse-Ville)
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Missouri