Top Quebec Cooking Classes
Saved to wishlist!
3 Quebec Cooking Classes | All Quebec Tours
Since 2017, I have been cultivating medicinal and culinary herbs at an organic farm 30 minutes from Montreal. Using these herbs, I have taught workshops in over 20 different community locations within Montreal. I always teach how to safely use herbs in a holistic manner - No pills, capsules or exotic herbs here! Just working with locally grown plants. I follow a Wise Woman approach to herbal medicine that focuses on 'nourishing wholeness' at the core of its practice and teaches how to safely use plants as a lifestyle choice.
Join a Thai chef in his Montreal home for a private Thai cooking class that begins by showing you where to find the best Thai ingredients in the city and ends with giving you the recipes to take home. Plus, unlike complicated cooking classes held in professional kitchens, learning to cook Thai dishes in a home kitchen makes it easy to recreate the dishes on your own.
Bagels are one of Montreal’s top treats and proudest culinary exports—and this hands-on, small-group cooking class will teach you all the secrets to mastering these tasty, crisp, and chewy delights. Make your own way to the cooking facilities, hosted in a charming, Mile End apartment. With your guide’s instruction, learn all about different flour varieties, how to properly knead the dough, the steps that set bagel-making apart from other breads, and how to top your bagels with your favorite seasoning.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Cooking Classes in Quebec?
What Cooking Classes in Quebec are taking additional safety precautions?
What Cooking Classes in Quebec are good for avoiding crowds?
- Lachine Canal (Canal de Lachine)
- Notre-Dame Basilica of Montreal (Basilique Notre-Dame de Montréal)
- Mont Tremblant
- Artillery Park Heritage Site
- Plains of Abraham (Plaines d'Abraham)
- Place des Arts
- Old Port of Montreal (Vieux Port de Montréal)
- Saint Paul Street (Rue Saint-Paul)
- Ice Hotel (Hotel de Glace)
- La Malbaie
- Via Ferrata Montmorency
- Citadel of Quebec (Citadelle de Quebec)
- Montreal Biosphere (la Biosphère)
- Quebec Museum of Civilization (Musée de la Civilisation)
- Montreal Science Centre (Centre des Sciences de Montréal)
- Mount Royal Cemetery (Cimetière Mont-Royal)
- Mile End
- Montreal Insectarium (Insectarium de Montréal)
- Notre-Dame de Québec Basilica-Cathedral
Things to do near Quebec
- Things to do in Quebec City
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Nova Scotia
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Ottawa
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in New Haven
- Things to do in Connecticut
- Things to do in New Jersey
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Maryland