Top Quebec Food & Drink
63 results | All Quebec Tours
* A traveler said: "Great guide, very friendly and clean bus and comfortable bus. The island is so charming and well worth a visit."
* A traveler said: "We took this walking food tour and was very impressed by Denis’ love for the city and its history. The food in each of the stops was top notch, and just enough over the course of the tour. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was so funny and the isle was amazing great wine and well worth the cost. Didn’t think I’d enjoy it as much as I did felt more like a personal trip rather than a tour bus."
* A traveler said: "We had a terrific guide who gave us tonnes of information and the food was amazing. I made the mistake of having lunch before I got there and I was ridiculously full by the end of the night. Arrive hungry."
* A traveler said: "Michael was our guide and he did a great job. This is a great way to start off your stay in Quebec City. After the tour we felt like we knew where we were and so continued our touring on our own."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was super knowledgeable and friendly. The samples were also a great way to discover the market."
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing evening! Have wandered through Old Montreal in the past and saw new places and interesting stories. Velma our guide was fantastic!! I cannot recommend this tour enough!"
* A traveler said: "My friend and I were on a graduation trip to Quebec and found this tour! Unfortunately we missed it the first day, but were able to get on the next day. It happened to be just as and Daniel Ross as our tour guide! He was so wonderful and knowledgeable about the I'lle and Quwbec City in general. Definitely a huge highlight of out trip to the City was spending the morning on Orleans and visiting with Daniel. Cheers!"
* A traveler said: "The biggest highlight of a 48 hour trip was the bus tour; especially the absolutely hilariously clever presentation of the Tour Guide (Mr. Swan). Fascinating and well paced; lots of great info! Well worth the dough!"
* A traveler said: "Marc the tour guide was excellent. Brought Montreal to life and was great working with the elderly. Thank you again"
* A traveler said: "The group size of eight passengers made for a comfortable tour that allowed for a very personal experience. Two distinctly different wineries added to experience."
* A traveler said: "It was really nice tour Mike, the guide is awesome with great knowledge. Staff is also very humble It was good experience"
* A traveler said: "Learning about the neighborhoods we were walking through. Our guide was also nice enough to hold our leftover samples for us to take back to our hotel."
* A traveler said: "Great dinner cruise, fantastic food and excellent service the views of Montreal were very nice, will visit again."
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable. Very courtious staff, good entertainment. The meal was very good. Had the salmon, excellent."
* A traveler said: "Unique experience. Not your standard bike tour. We enjoyed seeing the neighborhoods and hearing the history of the different areas in Montreal."
* A traveler said: "Loved the class. Clean space little small for bigger groups as you work on the same table with others (we were 9) but very enthusiastic and personable Instructer that wants you to have fun while you learn something new. Would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Had so much fun despite the cold weather with our tour guide Carolina! She was very knowledgeable about the neighborhood and made our tour quite interesting and of course delicious! Our favorites were the champignon bread from the French bakery (forgot the name, sorry!) and the Gnocchi from La Drogherie (sp?). But all in all, would definitely recommend this tour if you're visiting Montreal!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was really good and new his history, told great haunted stories . Would recommend to everyone!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Despite a consistent rain, our tour guide took us through Jewish neighborhoods, sharing the history of Jews in Montreal while we sampled bagels, smoked meat, babka and other delights. Delicious and knowledgeable experience."
* A traveler said: "We very much enjoyed this food tour. The food stops were delicious. The tour guide was very interesting and informative. It was a very enjoyable tour. I would highly recommend this tour for anyone who wants to sample delicious Jewish food and have a wonderful tour of the Jewish aspects of Mile End Montreal"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Sam was an awesome guide to Quebec city and the craft beer scene there. Met a lot of people on the tour both tourists from other areas and people that lived in Canada or Quebec city. Everyone had a great time and there was plenty of beer to try and ample time at each location."
* A traveler said: "Our 1970 black Cadillac de Ville convertible was amazing. Second only to our tour guide Steve who is very knowledgeable about old Montreal, its history and architecture. We all leaned more about Montreal and its history than the kids get in any school classes. Highly recommend taking this tour, you will not regret it!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Montreal Botanical Garden (Jardin Botanique de Montréal)
- Montreal Biosphere (la Biosphère)
- Orleans Island (Ile d'Orléans)
- Jean-Talon Market (Marché Jean-Talon)
- Saint Paul Street (Rue Saint-Paul)
- Notre-Dame-des-Victoires Church (Église Notre-Dame-des-Victoires)
- Canadian Children's Museum
- Mount Royal Cemetery (Cimetière Mont-Royal)
- Bora Parc Valcartier
- Les Cours Mont-Royal
- Citadel of Quebec (Citadelle de Quebec)
- Crescent Street (Rue Crescent)
- La Malbaie
- Montreal Tower (La Tour de Montréal)
- McCord Museum
- Quebec Lower Town (Basse-Ville)
- Fortifications of Quebec National Historic Site
- Notre-Dame Street (Rue Notre-Dame)
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Missouri