Top Quebec Fun & Games
19 results | All Quebec Tours
* A traveler said: "Celine is a wonderful and fun tour guide. Everything was fun, beautiful and delicious ! We really enjoyed ourselves!"
* A traveler said: "We took this walking food tour and was very impressed by Denis’ love for the city and its history. The food in each of the stops was top notch, and just enough over the course of the tour. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Jocelyne was awesome. She is very knowledgeable about the history of Quebec City and added some personal stories about the city which was a nice."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. Definitely wear warm clothes and shoes when visiting in winter!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed this walking tour, Sunny, our host, was very knowledgeable. Although it was freezing outside, she did a good job of taking a few stops indoors. I learned a ton about Quebec City. There are stairs so I don’t think the tour is wheelchair accessible. Lots of great vantage points for pictures. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We were ready early and driver was there early as well. He was polite and helpful with luggage. Very happy with this service."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful day to be on the water and experience Old Quebec. We thoroughly enjoyed our tour and the narrative was excellent!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Well worth the cost. I would tell everyone Leslie is the best they will find anywhere. She was knowledgeable and thorough in her delivery and I enjoyed every second of our tour"
* A traveler said: "Kayaking with tour guide Alex Robirge was safe, affordable, and fun! Would highley recommend for couples or family!!!"
* A traveler said: "The guide was very animated and kept our attention for the whole tour. It was a great way to learn about the area at the beginning of our visit to Montreal."
* A traveler said: "The Best! Vicky was a great tour guide that provided everything to make our excursion a fun time. She was organized with picking up the food for our free lunch, made homemade hot chocolate for us in the middle of the excursion and helped us every step, slip, climb and fall without missing a beat. She is the best!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Old Port of Montreal (Vieux Port de Montréal)
- Lachine Canal (Canal de Lachine)
- Bora Parc Valcartier
- Place des Arts
- Montreal Place d'Armes
- Port of Quebec (Port de Québec)
- Mont Tremblant
- Citadel of Quebec (Citadelle de Quebec)
- Montreal Botanical Garden (Jardin Botanique de Montréal)
- Fort Museum (Musée du Fort)
- Montreal City Hall (Hotel de Ville de Montréal)
- Notre-Dame-des-Victoires Church (Église Notre-Dame-des-Victoires)
- Mile End
- Dufferin Terrace (Terrasse Dufferin)
- Saint Paul Street (Rue Saint-Paul)
- Notre-Dame Basilica of Montreal (Basilique Notre-Dame de Montréal)
- Upper Town (Haute-Ville)
- Quebec Museum of Civilization (Musée de la Civilisation)
- Les Cours Mont-Royal
- Montreal Latin Quarter (Quartier Latin)
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Missouri