Top Quebec Private Transfers
19 results | All Quebec Tours
* A traveler said: "We were ready early and driver was there early as well. He was polite and helpful with luggage. Very happy with this service."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, very informative. Tour guide, Robert was comical and well informed of French Canadian history. We would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was very informative and spoke perfect English. Well worth seeing. Loved every bit of the tour."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the ride.. glad we picked the small one as it took us through almost all the streets that a big bus can't pass by.. and Peter was fantastic. Definitely recommend this."
* A traveler said: "Guide Alain B. Was very knowledgeable and funny. Enjoyed seeing the family copper artists/gallery. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the tour. It was very interesting hear all of the history of Chateau Frontenac. Would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the excursion! We saw lots of whales and the tour operators were extremely friendly. Highly recommend doing this!"
* A traveler said: "Quick crash course on the history of Quebec. Rene our guide was a true history buff! thank you. Definitely will be returning to our Beautiful Old Quebec in the fall."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed this walking tour, Sunny, our host, was very knowledgeable. Although it was freezing outside, she did a good job of taking a few stops indoors. I learned a ton about Quebec City. There are stairs so I don’t think the tour is wheelchair accessible. Lots of great vantage points for pictures. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "They were prompt with their email replies as well as the sms communication. Someone was already waiting at the arrivals with our names to take us to the vehicle and driver. Booked them for departure as well and they were there before time. In both cases we were taken directly to the hotel and airport. Would definitely recommend them!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Guided Tour of the Fairmont Le Château Frontenac in Quebec City
- RoundTrip transfer in private car from-to MontrealAirport in Montreal CityCenter
- Transfer in private minivan from Montreal Pierre Elliott Airport to City Center
- Transfer in private vehicle from Montreal Pierre Elliott Airport to City Center
- Transfer in private vehicle from Montreal City Center to Pierre Elliott Airport
- Upper Town (Haute-Ville)
- Quebec Lower Town (Basse-Ville)
- Shrine of Saint-Anne-de-Beaupré (Sanctuaire de Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré)
- Montreal Chinatown
- Montreal Botanical Garden (Jardin Botanique de Montréal)
- Montreal Science Centre (Centre des Sciences de Montréal)
- Atwater Market (Marché Atwater)
- Charlevoix Region
- St. Lawrence River
- Notre-Dame Street (Rue Notre-Dame)
- Crescent Street (Rue Crescent)
- La Fontaine Park (Parc La Fontaine)
- Grevin Museum (Musée Grévin Montréal)
- Port of Quebec (Port de Québec)
- La Malbaie
- Dufferin Terrace (Terrasse Dufferin)
- Fortifications of Quebec National Historic Site
- Montreal Underground City
- Montreal Biodome (Biodome de Montreal)
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Missouri