Top Quebec Services
46 results | All Quebec Tours
* A traveler said: "Interesting stories about the history of Quebec City and the St. Lawrence River. Very enjoyable cruise."
* A traveler said: "Jean was an excellent,knowledgeable,funny driver/guide that kept the day insightful yet entertaining. I would highly recommend this trip to anyone wanting to see multiple places in one day. The only minor drawback is you do not have a lot of time in each place but if you manage your time properly you can make it work!!!"
* A traveler said: "Convenient parking, very cool cable car ride, gorgeous falls, very exciting suspension bridge right on top of the falls with fantastic view, amazing steps with lookout points to go down all the way to the base of the waterfall. Loved the boardwalk. Clean and well kept facility. Food on top was great with same price as any restaurant in the old city."
* A traveler said: "A great tour with a great tour guide who had lots of knowledge. Very educational and the ride was comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Translating French to English and vis a vis made a huge difference. He has Has the flare to create a relaxing while very informative experience Would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the tour. It was very interesting hear all of the history of Chateau Frontenac. Would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the pace of the day - enjoyed the journey there looking out on the countryside & the mix of waterfall, tour, free time, etc. Driver & tour guide both lovely, entertaining & knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Very entertaining from start to finish. History & humor together. My wife and I give it a 10/10. Lots of walking/stairs so make sure your capable of walking hills and stairs."
* A traveler said: "We certainly know how to see this beautiful city! This hop on-hop off was perfect. The guide was well informed, polite, funny, and a perfect gentleman. We used this line for 2 days straight, got to see all the sites. Will definitely purchase this again."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable tour guide! Accommodated different cycling abilities. Showed excellent enthusiasm, and ensured patron safety."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the tour... organized, smoothly run and information. Quebec City is charming and a lovely city to stroll and visit."
* A traveler said: "Jayce our guide was very enthusiastic and friendly! We took the 5:15 excursion on a lovely warm day in September. It was a perfect way to end the day followed by supper and drinks on the patio at Tavern on the Hill."
* A traveler said: "Excellent boat trip - very highly recommended Great staff, nice lounge and very good guide The views around the city are very impressive"
* A traveler said: "Loved it like loved it.. He drove perfectly, was very humble and I loved the bus, comfy and made such that you can see the spectacular view, the course they selected for the tour couldn’t be more perfect than this."
* A traveler said: "Quebec City is the perfect location for a photo tour with a professional photographer. It is picturesque with its blend of modern and european charm. Before we started, my pro explained the basics of photography. Then for the next two hours, beginning at Place d'Armes and ending at Place des Canotiers, including Old Quebec, we both took shots, experimented and compared photos . Those were the best two hours of my trip. I now have professional grade photos of Quebec City. Thank you François."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Missouri