Top Quebec Wine Tastings
Saved to wishlist!
Culinary & Gourmet Tour
Private and Luxury
Coffee & Tea Tours
Mountain Bike Tours
Desserts & Sweets
Likely To Sell Out
5 results | All Quebec Tours
Sort by: Featured
Ride 12.5 miles (20 kilometers) on the scenic roads of Ile d'Orleans during this guided electric bike tour in Quebec City. You can focus on the scenery and the experience while your guide takes care of navigation; you'll make stops for chocolate and strawberry tastings, as well as sampling varietals at a local winery. Along the way, listen to insightful commentary on the area's culture, agriculture, and history.
Immerse yourself in French-Canadian history and devour culinary delights on this gourmet food tour of Québec City. Meet your guide in the center of Old Quebec and set out on foot to discover historic sights like Notre-Dame de Quebec Cathedral, Québec City Hall, and Royale Square. Follow your guide to some of the city's top restaurants as you indulge in a 5-course tasting menu that includes organic charcuterie, wine pairings, and a classic flambé prepared right at your table. Group size is limited to 10 for a more personal experience.
Get a taste for Quebec’s surging wine industry during this half-or full-day small-group wine tasting trip from Montreal. Get the red carpet treatment from local vineyard owners as you enjoy insider tours and tastings at multiple wineries, choosing between a half-day afternoon trip or full-day experience. Take a workshop to learn tasting techniques to identify various wine flavor notes, testing your skill with a blind taste test, and enjoy a sampling of local cheeses. During the full-day excursion, you also receive a gourmet lunch.
Take a trip from Quebec City to Orleans Island (Île d’Orléans) and indulge in wine tastings at four local vineyards without having to worry about driving. Discover a variety of local wines, and find out more about this fertile island in the St. Lawrence River from your guide. You’ll also get views of Montmorency Falls from the road during the return journey back to town.
Travel the short distance from Quebec City to the historic island that sits in the St. Lawrence River for a taste of local fare. Stop first at the place renowned for its award winning liqueurs to sample Crème de Cassis and blackcurrant treats. Next to a fromagerie for a taste of Quebecois cheese. The final stop is an apple orchard where you can indulge in the fruits of their labor.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Wine Tastings in Quebec?
The best Wine Tastings in Quebec according to Viator travelers are:
What Wine Tastings in Quebec are taking additional safety precautions?
These Quebec experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Wine Tastings in Quebec are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Quebec may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Montreal Little Italy
- Fort Museum (Musée du Fort)
- La Fontaine Park (Parc La Fontaine)
- Albert Gilles Copper Art Museum and Boutique
- Montreal Olympic Park (Parc Olympique de Montréal)
- Iberville Passenger Terminal (Port of Montreal)
- Port of Quebec (Port de Québec)
- Quebec Museum of Civilization (Musée de la Civilisation)
- Plateau-Mont-Royal (the Plateau)
- Montreal Place d'Armes
- Petit Champlain District (Quartier Petit Champlain)
- Montreal Biosphere (la Biosphère)
- Quebec National Museum of Fine Arts (Musée National des Beaux-Arts)
- Montreal Science Centre (Centre des Sciences de Montréal)
- Quebec City Old Port (Vieux-Port)
- Notre-Dame-des-Victoires Church (Église Notre-Dame-des-Victoires)
- Aquarium du Quebec
- Atwater Market (Marché Atwater)
- Upper Town (Haute-Ville)
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Missouri