Top Queensland Classes & Workshops
54 results | All Queensland Tours
* A traveler said: "Just a fabulous day out on the reef. The crew were so friendly and helpful, nothing was a problem. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Rod was awesome and the experience will never be forgotten. The pristine rainforest was unbelievable"
* A traveler said: "Good teachers, good tips, perfect place to learn how to surf. Borrowed a surfboard after te lesson to practice a little more and I was already able to stand up all by myself ☺️"
* A traveler said: "We went when it was pouring down rain, but still a good experience. We got to feed the kangaroos which was daunting but they’re actually really friendly. Kuranda village also has lots of great things to see and do after."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the flight. It provided great vision of the Whitsunday islands and the reef. Our pilot was knowledgeable, competent and good company."
* A traveler said: "Awesome crew despite the windy weather it added to the positive experience We had fund along with meeting new people Reef snorkeling was an adventure Thanks for a great day"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. The trainer was patient and experienced.By the end of the lesson, I even can stand on the board"
* A traveler said: "Snorkeling, the reef, the fish, Whitehaven. Nicole and Rory are very knowledgeable and friendly, they truly made the trip."
* A traveler said: "Easy booking online. Great communication on where and when to meet. Great equipment and safety briefing. Experienced guides. Amazing rapids.....so much fun for entire family. Very impressive experience - would definitely do it again."
* A traveler said: "Definitely recommended, so much fun! We did a group lesson, two of us has had a few surf lessons before, and one who had never surfed or even boggie boarded. Our instructor Anthony was so great and accommodated all our needs to get us up and standing! The 2 hours went so quick! We were a bit worried about the cold as it was June and a pretty windy and chilly day but he supplied us all with wet suits and we were fine! Thank you so much for our experience, we were so hyped and are still talking about, we wish we had another day or two for a few more lessons :)"
* A traveler said: "Very helpful teaching and advice! So happy that we managed to stand up on the board! It was a super fun experience!"
* A traveler said: "I loved this day trip, it exceeded expectations, the tour guides were great and my surf instructor was so patient and friendly. I would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable and friendly host, nice food to accompany the wine, and our own bottle of our own blend to take home!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Barron Gorge National Park Half-Day White Water Rafting from Cairns or Port Douglas
- Learn to Surf at Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast
- Reef and Island Scenic Flight from Airlie Beach
- Learn to Surf at Broadbeach on the Gold Coast
- Ocean Rafting Tour to Whitehaven Beach, Hill Inlet Lookout & Top Snorkel Spots
- Paronella Park
- Double Island Point Lighthouse
- Fitzroy Island
- Gondwana Rainforests of Australia
- The Gabba (Brisbane Cricket Ground)
- Whitsunday Crocodile Safari
- Lake Birrabeen
- Bribie Island National Park
- Sea World Gold Coast
- Reef HQ Aquarium
- Crater Lakes National Park
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Lake Cooroibah
- Tamborine National Park
- Cooloola Recreation Area
- Parliament House
- Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast
- Queensland Museum
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Cairns & the Tropical North
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Port Douglas
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Aeroglen
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in North Island