Top Queensland Jet Ski Rental
36 results | All Queensland Tours
* A traveler said: "Marcio was an amazing tour guide, he never rushed us and was so much fun. Everything was breathtaking. He shared so many stories with us on the history of the places we visited. Such an amazing day, I really recommend anyone to do this. 5 out of 5!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip on the train up to Kuranda. Did some shopping up there had a great lunch, did the bird park and my son had photos with koala. Feeding the kangaroo 🦘"
* A traveler said: "Although wind and wave were a little strong, underwater was beautiful. The helicopter ride was amazing, and looking beautiful reef above the sky was breathtaking. Our diving instructor was excellent and all the crews on board were super friendly and helpful. We highly recommend them, and we will do the same tour again!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great day with all the different activities and day trip was well organised, would have liked a window seat on train"
* A traveler said: "Loved the Great Barrier Reef, the crew were one of the best crew's I've done a day trip with, congrats and keep up the amazing work"
* A traveler said: "the tour was great from the start, very warm welcoming from the crew and the captain. great weather and even better saw a lot of whales. They were very active and put on a good show."
* A traveler said: "Rod was awesome and the experience will never be forgotten. The pristine rainforest was unbelievable"
* A traveler said: "The beautiful beach and scenery Great crew on boat, fantastic corals on glasbottom boat, great commentary, all staff very friendly Nice restaurant to have a drink and lunch A fantastic experience"
* A traveler said: "What an amazing morning!An Adrenaline rush that's for sure, Topped out the Skis! Nial was a great tour guide focusing on maximising our ski time and a few stops for views and pics. #smilesfornial also Aaron was bloody hilarious XD great crew all around."
* A traveler said: "Awesome crew despite the windy weather it added to the positive experience We had fund along with meeting new people Reef snorkeling was an adventure Thanks for a great day"
* A traveler said: "Well organised and good transfers all on time and efficient Will book another tour again when next we travel"
* A traveler said: "A great and fantastic day with our very knowledgeable tour guide. He made sure that all of our needs were well taken care of and explained everything on our tour."
* A traveler said: "Cannot thank PK enough for a fun-filled experience. Instructions were thoroughly explained although following the same route could be improved as opposed to circling around the same area for half an hour"
* A traveler said: "Incredible! Really well looked after by Ken, made you feel safe. Was my first time out and was nervous as hell!! Cant wait to do it again."
* A traveler said: "Experience was great and the team were extremely helpful in making sure we were safe and having fun. Highly recommended"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Atherton Tablelands Waterfalls Tour from Cairns
- Kuranda Scenic Railway Day Trip from Cairns
- Great Barrier Reef Snorkeling and Diving Cruise from Cairns
- Best of Kuranda Including Skyrail, Kuranda Scenic Railway and Rainforestation
- Passions of Paradise Great Barrier Reef Snorkel and Dive Cruise from Cairns by Luxury Catamaran
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Water
- Catamaran Cruises
- Duck Boat Tours
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Jet Boating
- Jet Skiing
- Lunch Cruises
- Scuba Diving
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Speed Boats
- White Water Rafting
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Mt. Coot-tha
- Shute Harbour
- Tamborine Mountain Distillery
- The Original Eumundi Markets
- Burleigh Heads
- Jezzine Barracks
- Daydream Island Living Reef
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Indian Head
- Historic Village Herberton
- Anzac Square
- Whitehaven Beach
- Eli Creek
- Queensland Cultural Centre
- Maritime Museum of Townsville
- Cape York Peninsula
- James Cook Museum
- Lake Barrine
- Suncorp Stadium (Lang Park)
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Cairns & the Tropical North
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Port Douglas
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Aeroglen
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in North Island