Top Quepos Half-day Tours
53 results | All Quepos Tours
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this tour, the crew was very pleasant and accommodant (vegetarian option was provided on demand). Unfortunately we did not see whales but as they say: it is Mother Nature. Everything is very professional and they do everything they can to make you feel comfortable. Beautiful views of the beaches, the sea and the surroundings!"
* A traveler said: "Roy was super knowledgeable and professional . Had a blast experience nighttime jungle and seeing animals in their natural habitat. Recommend rain boots or hiking boots as it was muddy and lots of ants ! The dinner was so delicious to end the adventure"
* A traveler said: "Had a good time out in the mud, Nice little hike to the waterfall was also nice! Our guide was amazing, showed us his fruit cutting skills and was very clear giving instructions! It was definitely a great memory and part of our honeymoon!"
* A traveler said: "Everyone was awesome great instruction great communication authentic lunch ready for the class 4 rapids lol"
* A traveler said: "The tour was very relaxing and somewhat of an adventure as well. We saw a lot of monkeys from up close as well as a lot of other wildlife"
* A traveler said: "Unlimited fruit and fruit juice. I fished while traveling to the snorkeling location. The steward was very friendly and engaging. An excellent trip."
* A traveler said: "We were on a cruise and booked this tour independently of the ship. We were able to get picked up at the dock and they were very accommodating. The tour had only 6 people and two very informative local guides who spoke English well and knew a lot about the mangrove vegetation and animals. We spent over 2 hours going leisurely through the mangroves and saw many monkeys, birds, iguanas, snakes and a small crocodile. Paddling was very easy and we were able to go into some of the smaller channels which the boat tours could not get to and we could go slower and get closer to the animals. The guides were great about finding the animals and giving informative details on them. At the end of the tour we stopped back at the tour office where they served a local lunch of rice beans and chicken. Overall it was a very enjoyable experience. Time on the bus only about 15-20 minutes each way. At our request, they dropped us off back in downtown Quepos where we could walk back to the ship. Use plenty of sunscreen, where a hat and while the bugs didn't seem bad, apply bug spray also. This"
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Wish other guests would have been better at distancing themselves, but vibe was good and so was food. There was even enough for seconds Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The park was beautiful, the beaches were amazing. Our tour guide Geovanna and driver Alex were absolutely wonderful! Geovanna was so knowledgeable and truly loves her job. We had a wonderful experience. 10/10"
* A traveler said: "What a fun excursion. I’m solo traveling and get totally safe booking and embarking on this adventure. The guides were friendly and very good at what they do. I had so much fun. Highly recommend for all ages and group sizes!!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing! I wanted to see sloths while in Costa Rica, and this tour did not disappoint! Beyond that, our tour guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. He even waited for us to start (add at least 30 mins to any estimated drive time...). In addition to the sloths, we saw different types of monkeys, birds, and frogs! Some of our favorite pictures from this vacation were taken on this tour, and we are so thankful for our guides patience and experience. Near the end of the tour we even got to enjoy a lovely protected beach in a beautiful cove. All in all, this tour was incredible and we highly recommend it for anyone visiting Costa Rica!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing adventure in the jungle on horseback! Randall picked us promptly at our hotel and drove us to the destination giving us fun facts and history about Costa Rica and the surrounding areas along the way. We were briefed on how to ride our horses (first timers) and we were on our way! The property was absolutely stunning and pristine - there was so much nature and wildlife around and Randall always had an eye out to catch any animals you may want to see. Our horses were super friendly and very easy to ride. We went up mountains and walked across streams horseback and ended at a beautiful waterfall where we were able to cool off and swim for a bit. Once we were back to the ending area Randall brought out beverages and cool towels for refreshment! We ended the day with a wonderful Costa Rican lunch! It was such an amazing experience that I would recommend to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Great guides. The Sloths are amazing. We saw one through a telescope way up on a very tall tree. As well, I saw an army of aunts taking leaves along a path... Monkeys, birds, a beautiful beach - this tour offers a great way to see the park."
* A traveler said: "This tour was seriously amazing! Our guide Edgar knew so much about the plants and animals in the mangrove, we learned so much! 100% would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Shaggy was an amazing guide, will definitely come visit with him when we come back!-Benjamin Trukman"
* A traveler said: "So much FUN!! Jugo was our guide and was super helpful throughout the trip. Me and my friend really enjoyed this tour. It is a little more slow paced and calm since you're in a group but there are parts where you can go fast! The horses were well kept and super friendly and we ended up going to a waterfall at the end and the guides pointed out animals and cools creatures along the way. The transportation and lunch was great. I would do this tour again in a heart beat!"
* A traveler said: "Our Guide was the best. We feek nature, we met quiet and harmony. Very good organization. We spent our time im the wonderfull płace with very profesional and cimunicative Guide Danny."
* A traveler said: "This was a cool memorable experience. If you are a thrill seeker and don’t mind getting wet, this one is for you. It does require some work and i do recommend wearing goggles if you have them because the water can be rough and splash you completely (at times blinding as you do not always have time to wipe your face and recover before the next splash). The tour guide was amazing!! Very knowledgeable! Trust that you will completely be safe from beginning to end. A must do in Costa Rica."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in Limon
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast