Top Quepos Nature Walks
38 results | All Quepos Tours
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this tour, the crew was very pleasant and accommodant (vegetarian option was provided on demand). Unfortunately we did not see whales but as they say: it is Mother Nature. Everything is very professional and they do everything they can to make you feel comfortable. Beautiful views of the beaches, the sea and the surroundings!"
* A traveler said: "Roy was super knowledgeable and professional . Had a blast experience nighttime jungle and seeing animals in their natural habitat. Recommend rain boots or hiking boots as it was muddy and lots of ants ! The dinner was so delicious to end the adventure"
* A traveler said: "What a fun excursion. I’m solo traveling and get totally safe booking and embarking on this adventure. The guides were friendly and very good at what they do. I had so much fun. Highly recommend for all ages and group sizes!!"
* A traveler said: "Everyone was awesome great instruction great communication authentic lunch ready for the class 4 rapids lol"
* A traveler said: "Unlimited fruit and fruit juice. I fished while traveling to the snorkeling location. The steward was very friendly and engaging. An excellent trip."
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Wish other guests would have been better at distancing themselves, but vibe was good and so was food. There was even enough for seconds Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "One of the best catamaran tours we have ever been on! The staff was amazing (especially Jorge!!) and the boat was spacious! Dinner was also fantastic. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The park was beautiful, the beaches were amazing. Our tour guide Geovanna and driver Alex were absolutely wonderful! Geovanna was so knowledgeable and truly loves her job. We had a wonderful experience. 10/10"
* A traveler said: "Amazing! I wanted to see sloths while in Costa Rica, and this tour did not disappoint! Beyond that, our tour guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. He even waited for us to start (add at least 30 mins to any estimated drive time...). In addition to the sloths, we saw different types of monkeys, birds, and frogs! Some of our favorite pictures from this vacation were taken on this tour, and we are so thankful for our guides patience and experience. Near the end of the tour we even got to enjoy a lovely protected beach in a beautiful cove. All in all, this tour was incredible and we highly recommend it for anyone visiting Costa Rica!"
* A traveler said: "Fun tour. It's amazing the things the guides can find that you would never see on your own. Our favorite was probably the rainbow grasshopper."
* A traveler said: "Great guide, Andres was very informative fun he found all kinds of animals and I told him I wanted to see a sloth he found 5. Would definitely recommend, Awesome"
* A traveler said: "This was by far one of my two favorite national park tours in Costa Rica. While in some parks the zip lines scare away a lot of the animals, in this one, we saw something new every few feet (despite there being quite a few people on the large trail). We had a fantastic guide also who was extremely knowledgable about the various species we encountered. Saw many kids on the trail so this is also child friendly. Towards the end, you have an option to either stay on the beautiful beach or continue the trail outside of the park (easy to do on own). There is absolutely no food allowed on the trail, but there's a restaurant and giftshop in the park towards end of trail, right before the beach. And of course the monkeys were everywhere : )"
* A traveler said: "Mop was AMAZING! It was one of my favorite parts of the trip. It rained for most of it but they provide rainboots which made all the difference! We hadnt seen a sloth yet and he made sure we saw one before the tour was over. I cannot express enough how amazing this tour was. I highly highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Learned so much about all different kinds of animals. Our tour guide Carlos was so knowledgeable, wow! We saw monkeys, sloths, spiders, frogs and a beautiful bird. Many thanks!"
* A traveler said: "We had the best time with Marvin-he was so knowledgeable and found everything....all kinds of spiders, frogs, lizards, and even sloths and monkeys! It is a must do in manual Antonio!! Ask for Marvin!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in Limon
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast