Top Quetzaltenango Climbing
Saved to wishlist!
Nature and Wildlife
On the Ground
1 result | All Quetzaltenango Tours
It is the highest volcano in Central America, reaching an elevation of 4,220meters and has 2 peaks. It is one of the best places to climb and camp. The highest peak is placed at the East and has a crater of 75 meters, the smaller peak is known as Cerro Concepción and it has an altitude of 4,100 meters. Its slopes cultivate potatoes, vegetables and other edible products. As you traverse along the mountain, you’ll find that the vegetation is unique and includes temperate and cold forests of pine-oak, junipers and conifers that make the ascent exceptionally beautiful.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Climbing in Quetzaltenango are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Puerto Quetzal
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Flores
- Things to do in San Luis Talpa
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands