Top Quetzaltenango Eco Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Nature and Wildlife
Private Sightseeing Tours
2 results | All Quetzaltenango Tours
This TOUR includes the wonderful experience of living a day or several with a local family. Family full of deep-rooted traditions. Where you can even have an embroidery class of the place, where you can also express your own creativity. You will also know the traditional cuisine of the place and even a glass of a special liquor. You will love the place as it is kind to nature and you will breathe an atmosphere full of peace and harmony.
Experience the majesty of Guatemala’s dramatic countryside on a 3-day trek from Xela to Lake Atitlan. Immerse yourself in the beauty of the Western Highlands as you observe smoking volcanoes and climb steep mountains. Watch the sunrise from a spectacular vantage point at Countenance Maya and witness the beauty of Lake Atitlan, Guatemala’s largest lake, at the end of your trip. Enjoy two nights of comfortable accommodation in a local Guatemalan home and revitalize with breakfast, lunch and dinner each day. Round-trip transportation from Quetzaltenango is included.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Eco Tours in Quetzaltenango are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Puerto Quetzal
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Flores
- Things to do in San Luis Talpa
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands