Top Quetzaltenango Food & Drink
Saved to wishlist!
Private Sightseeing Tours
3 results | All Quetzaltenango Tours
This Tour wants to tell us the history of chocolate worldwide, its origins here in Guatemala and especially the Mayan culture. The process is an experience and what to say about the tastings that will leave you asking for more. Quetzaltenango, is in Guatemala the place where you will find the best chocolate to drink and eat. These traditions of family drinks have been transformed into a way of life and subsistence for decades for many families already dedicated to the trade of the famous and world-famous cocoa!
Uncover the flavors of Quetzaltenango on this street food tour that showcases the best dishes, treats and snacks of this epic city. Follow your local guide to stands, stalls and shops. Learn about traditional foods and typical dishes as you sample and savor the best of Quetzaltenango.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the best Food & Drink in Quetzaltenango?
What Food & Drink in Quetzaltenango are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Puerto Quetzal
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Flores
- Things to do in San Luis Talpa
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Placencia
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands