Top Rajasthan Classes & Workshops
140 results | All Rajasthan Tours
* A traveler said: "The cooking class was incredible. Shalini and her family were amazing hosts and teachers with a lot of patience with our lack of cooking skills. The food we made was delicious and the company even better. This was one of the highlights of our whole stay in India and we couldn't recommend Shalini more for this experience"
* A traveler said: "Had a lot of fun learning different hindi dances They made sure we were comfortable with dancing even though we were initially shy at first"
* A traveler said: "We had a brilliant time learning how to make the base for Indian Curries, from which we now know how to make chicken tikka masala, butter chicken and lal mas. we also learned how to make chapati and paratha bread - who knew it could be so easy! Plus a delicious vegetable puleo rice. So we feel we know the basics and can’t wait to get experimenting. We were given all the recipes though only downside was there were no quantities. So top tip from us is to write down everything quantities wise as soon as you leave, or take a pen with you to write as you go. We tasted everything we made and it was asGood as you would get in a top class restaurant. Brilliant value informatively, charming and friendly family. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Our host was extremely friendly and explained key principals of Indian cooking. This is a class for having a family meal experience and learning grandmother techniques, which was exactly what we wanted."
* A traveler said: "Right off the bat we knew this was going to be a great experience. Shalini came and met us so as not to get lost and we walked to her beautiful spacious home and chatted as she is SO friendly. We were introduced to her mother in law and cooking partner and her adorable son. We had some pakora snacks and the ladies had us prep the veggies, all the while teaching us about all the spice combos, special ingredients like veg we had never seen and cooking techniques. We sat down to a delicious and plentiful lunch of a full thali, including dessert, with her father in law and son since the ladies were fasting. It felt just like sharing a meal at home and was so lovely. After lunch Shalini showed us around her home and we got to know eachother a little more. She even took us to a store when we mentioned we needed some clean clothes for our travels. We couldn’t recommend this more to everyone. Shalini and her whole family are the most wonderful hosts"
* A traveler said: "I visited youga class of Ashok Sahrma in July 2019. I was picked up from the hotel and brought back after the class. Driver was punctual and friendly. I practiced yoga for half a year before. The class of Ashok was very useful and interesting. He is patient and kind teacher, who makes sure that student understand how to make asana right. Strongly recommended for all who is interested in yoga."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed this evening was made to feel most welcome. I dindnt do any cooking as had a bad cold but everything was explained and she made it look so easy. The food was delicious at the end of lesson. Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "We had so much fun! One of the most fun activities we have done in India! Everyone was kind and generous. We have a new found respect and admiration for block printing. A must if you are in Jaipur. Also, the store is adorable!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Bapu Bazaar
- Maota Lake
- Jaswant Thada
- Ranthambore National Park
- Albert Hall Museum (Government Central Museum)
- Bhangarh Fort
- Umaid Bhawan Palace Museum
- Mehrangarh (Mehran Fort)
- Chand Baori
- Bagore Ki Haveli
- Swargasuli Tower (Isar Lat)
- Deeg Palace
- Kumbhalgarh Fort
- Mubarak Mahal (Welcome Palace)
- Ram Niwas Garden
- Nahargarh Fort
- Chandra Mahal
- Vidyadhar Garden
- Things to do in Udaipur
- Things to do in Jaipur
- Things to do in Pushkar
- Things to do in Jodhpur
- Things to do in Jaisalmer
- Things to do in Himachal Pradesh & Uttarakhand
- Things to do in Gujarat
- Things to do in Uttar Pradesh
- Things to do in Ahmedabad
- Things to do in Agra
- Things to do in New Delhi
- Things to do in Jammu and Kashmir
- Things to do in Maharashtra
- Things to do in Odisha
- Things to do in West Bengal