Top Red Sea Dining Experiences
115 results | All Red Sea Tours
* A traveler said: "I want to thank the crew of Peter and Pavel II for the best experience I’ve had in Hurghada!!! The day started when we were picked up at the hotel with new van with AC on (not open windows like most Hurghada transfers) than we were taken to a harbour in the city where we boarded the boat. Manga gave us quick brief and we sailed to the first snorkelling spot. The place was amazing a lot of corals and fish to explore. We’ve spent plenty of time there diving swimming and having fun, than we sailed for the second snorkelling spot, which was even cooler than the previous one. After that we had a great lunch on board and went to Giftun island which is amazing, we spent nearly two hours there and the place is super chill. After that we put anchor at the harbour and had water sports activities like banana and water sofa which were fun. overall it was great experience and i will recommend it to everyone!!! Don’t hasitate to book!!! It’s worth it"
* A traveler said: "Many thanks to our wonderful guide Nermeen Nabil who made our trip to Luxor unforgettable.She shared with us her positive energy and deep knowledge in the history of Egypt. Luxor impressed us with its grandeur and ancient beauty."
* A traveler said: "Was a fantastic day ...was picked from my hotel and brought back. The crew on the boat were helpful and the food was good..I would recommend it"
* A traveler said: "Awesome trip . Everything was amazing . Especially abdurahman , he is very helpful . I swear without him i would never go snorkling as i have phobia to sea water ."
* A traveler said: "first of all thanks to the crew for the amazing activity they are very polite and have a good sense of humor the activity itself was an amazing experience, for joung and old ! the pick up was on time and nice they split you in to 2 groups the fast drivers and the drivers who needs a little bit more time to get comortable with the quad ! 15 -20 min buggy 55 min quad 30 min jeep (maybe more) and a small walk with camel tips and tricks i highly recommend to buy a scarf at the safari and not in the shops before, because its a rip of , at the safari its only 3-4 euro take good sunglasses with you and for a plessure experience rent safety goggles give the girl who helps you with the camel a nice tip , their's smile is priceless greetings from belgium"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. Loved the jeep ride and the camel ride. The Bedouin's are amazing people!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome trip! The boat was nice and new, lunch was great and the photos and video of us chasing the dophins under water were also beautiful (although a bit pricey). Crew was also very nice. We also had a chance to do some water sports (included in the price) and snorkeling. The only thing I would change would be having longer break between dive 1 and dive 2, because in March the sea was still a bit cold and we didnt have time to warm up enough between these two dives. But overall great experience!"
* A traveler said: "Very good boat trip. professional instructors who go in water with you with safety in mind.Went to see dolphins but did not snorkel with them.Lunch on boat and free soft drinks.Then Free banana boat and another water ride.Famtastic day and well worth the money.great staff also"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic trip, water was a little cold for snorkelling but well worth it. The staff is amazing and we had a great day. Would definitely recommend!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Coffee & Tea
- Dining Experiences
- Breakfast Cruises
- Brunch Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Food & Drink Classes
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Hurghada
- Things to do in Sharm el Sheikh
- Things to do in Safaga
- Things to do in Marsa Alam
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Luxor
- Things to do in Saint Catherine
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Cappadocia
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Aegean Coast
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands