Top Red Sea Outdoor Activities
500 results | All Red Sea Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing time riding the ATVs through the sand as we went to the Bedouin village. The guides are extremely helpful. Interesting trip in the Bedouin camp. Food was undesirable. All in all, it was an incredible experience."
* A traveler said: "To visit Hurghada is good,but Hurghada not only beaches, in Hurghada you can also do a desert safari.it was my great experience with Via tour.I booked the trip online the transfer man picked us up from the hotel to the safari point in the desert.then we drove the quad bikes deep in the desert,we visited the Bedwin village,we rode camels and we had Bedwin tea,we really enjoyed a good time there we saw a lot of things,then we rode our quad bikes back to the safari station,welcomed by live music and fire show and Tannurra dance,after that we had a delicious dinner,after tea we drove back to our hotel.it was perfect. Thanks for all"
* A traveler said: "We really had a fantastic evening. We got picked up on time, and drove to the desert. Our guide made sure that we comfortably and entertained on the way and during the evening. We had fun riding the camels, and our guide told us a lot interesting knowledge about astrology and Bedouin life. What made this trip so good * humor * knowledge * show (entertaining and not too long) * atmosphere * we know it’s touristic but they made us feel special. A perfect evening that we warmly recommend"
* A traveler said: "I want to thank the crew of Peter and Pavel II for the best experience I’ve had in Hurghada!!! The day started when we were picked up at the hotel with new van with AC on (not open windows like most Hurghada transfers) than we were taken to a harbour in the city where we boarded the boat. Manga gave us quick brief and we sailed to the first snorkelling spot. The place was amazing a lot of corals and fish to explore. We’ve spent plenty of time there diving swimming and having fun, than we sailed for the second snorkelling spot, which was even cooler than the previous one. After that we had a great lunch on board and went to Giftun island which is amazing, we spent nearly two hours there and the place is super chill. After that we put anchor at the harbour and had water sports activities like banana and water sofa which were fun. overall it was great experience and i will recommend it to everyone!!! Don’t hasitate to book!!! It’s worth it"
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience and all the staff were super friendly helpful And know just where to go to get the whale It was aa awesome experience for my partner and I Would do it again in a heartbeat And was able to get a few good shots of the whale breaches Thanks again"
* A traveler said: "The trip was super cool, the meal tasty. We soo dolphins, later we snorkel on two diferent spots also. We get also nice video. The team was very profesional. Thx for great memories."
* A traveler said: "Many thanks to our wonderful guide Nermeen Nabil who made our trip to Luxor unforgettable.She shared with us her positive energy and deep knowledge in the history of Egypt. Luxor impressed us with its grandeur and ancient beauty."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely the best. Loved the experience Picked up from my hotel early and was well taken care of. Premium services and I was very impressed"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience with a very nice crew. I recommend if you want to discover the Red Sea wonders !!"
* A traveler said: "In general all are good. It was a memorable experience all the crew are very accommodating and helpful."
* A traveler said: "Ahmed is a great tour guide, funny with great energy. Honest guy, cruise was nice as well. Egyptian food is great; other cuisines not so much. I’d recommended eating at authentic Egyptian places to make the trip worth while. Get ready to haggle"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Unfortunately couldn‘t swim with dolphins, because they were to many boats on that day but at least we saw them from the boat. Happens when the animals live in open water. Always a matter of luck. We did see sting rays and had a great snorkeling trip and trip to an island with Ahmed who is a great guy"
* A traveler said: "This cruise was perfect! Our tour guide, Ahmed was very informative and answered all of our questions. He was very kind and helpful. We were able to see everything on our list and all the transportation was incredibly comfortable. We were extremely pampered for such an affordable price!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Winter Sports
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Hurghada
- Things to do in Sharm el Sheikh
- Things to do in Safaga
- Things to do in Marsa Alam
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Luxor
- Things to do in Saint Catherine
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Cappadocia
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Aegean Coast
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands