Top Reims Food & Drink Classes
24 results | All Reims Tours
* A traveler said: "Ten out of ten stars. Toma was so amazing that we booked an afternoon tour, as well. Definitely would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Martin, our guide, was a good driver, knowledgeable, helpful, courteous and fun to spend the day with. He made sure we visited the places we were most interested in. He helped us take photos too. His English was excellent. Our lunch was a little pricey but the atmosphere made up for that. We would definitely take another tour with Martin & his company."
* A traveler said: "Such a fun day out! Lots of champagne to taste and some beautiful sights. Tour guide was very kind and informative in a fun and exciting way."
* A traveler said: "We've done a few champagne tours this week, but this tour was head and shoulders above the rest. Toma and Suzanne were so knowledgeable and friendly. I learnt more and tasted more in this relaxed, fun experience than at any of the well known, formal wine houses. I would absolutely recommend this tour to my friends, and we have been recommending it to people we have met in other tastings!"
* A traveler said: "I booked this tour a month and a half in advanced and Stephane, the tour guide, contacted me by email. Stephane offers a private tour through the countryside of Reims in his top down sports car that offers a glimpse into the beautiful champagne countryside. Through email, Stephane was kind and responsive enough to plan my big proposal to my now fiance. Not only that, he helped get me in contact with a local photographer to capture the special moment. If you're looking for a private day out in Reims to fully experience the countryside with a born and raised local then this tour is one you will never forget. Stephane brings the comfort of not just a friendly tour guide, but the likes of a familiar friend you would visit from out of town! There is no corporate or business vibe here, just friendliness and a guy who wants to help you enjoy Reims the way he does living here."
* A traveler said: "Dear Viator Team, thanks a lot for this wonderful and exciting tour with your guide Clara. After the 3 months shutdown of corona we got the first tour to visit Moet et Chandon. We were only two persons so that was really a personalised trip. Our guide Clara was a very friendly, professional and care taking person and we felt super well treated from her. She knew everything about Champagner. The introduction has been given on a wonderful view across the wine region. Afterwords we visited Moet and Chandon with a very passionated lady and tried 2 glasses of ICE Champagne. After this tasting we visited two other wineries and had lunch with a little quiz. It was great!! Overall we spent a fantastic day and this will not be the last time. We will definitely come back."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Van was waiting for us at the train station. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. Two in depth tours at smaller family owned producers. At both stops we saw the press, tanks, and cellars. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Thomas was an exceptional guide. We would recommend this company because of his knowledge and kindness."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour, so glad we did it. Ended up being more of a private tour due to all the Corona cancellations, but that was great for us, and Martin was fabulous."
* A traveler said: "Rafael was a great guide. Also all of the other couples on the tour were great too. Really enjoyable time learning about Reims, Champagne and history all while drinking some good champagne. Can't go wrong with this tour."
* A traveler said: "Helene was a very friendly and knowledgable tour guide whose English was perfect. My husband and I were very lucky to have a personal tour as times are quiet due to Covid. Had ample champagne tastings and bought a lovely bottle when we left. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The entire experience was absolutely WONDERFUL! I would highly recommend it to anyone visiting - it’s such a step above a normal tour experience! We learned a great deal and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves!"
* A traveler said: "Our instructor/entertainer was fantastic, as was her supervisor who assisted with the lovely buffet meal and post-class tastings. I really liked this tour (class/lunch) because it was a small group, just six people (three couples). We were seated at a square table with just enough space for interaction with each other. In a nice way, we slowly built a kind rapport with the other two couples and we all appreciated each other’s perspectives about champagne and their individual cultures as well. Our guide worked hard in that she was full of energy and enthusiasm throughout, and she had a way of making each person feel good about being there—full of encouragement snd praise as we conducted “smell” tests and then taste tests. It was a delightful way to spend a Sunday afternoon. Afterwards, at the recommendation of the tour operator, on our way back to our hotel, we stopped in Bouzy and found a couple of champagne houses open—we purchased a bottle of “still” Pinot noir that is particular to Bouzy. We would not have known about this nice wine otherwise. For what to improve, we were unsure about what to expect for lunch...it was more casual than we expected which was actually quite nice—perhaps in the description they could use “casual elegance in our private courtyard” and not “gourmet”. We appreciated that it was off the beaten path and therefore, exclusive. There were two females in our group who ended up without a ride back to Reims, and they were offered a drive back in the company van that was headed that way. I thought that was very sweet. Cannot say enough about the kind people who skillfully appealed and catered to the needs and expectations of each participant. The interactive nature of the tour was fun, but non-threatening for introverted types who just want to observe and experience.😊. Oh, and we loved receiving our certificates at the conclusion...something to brag about to friends back home! Thank you!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Reims: Small-Group Morning Tour with Taittinger and Family Winery
- Full Day Private Tour to The Heart of Champagne
- Small-Group afternoon Champagne Tour with Champagne Tastings from Reims
- Reims: Champagne Day Trip with E-Bike including Family-run Winery and Lunch
- Champagne Day Trip to Moët et Chandon and Family Winery with Lunch from Epernay
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink Classes
- Cooking Classes
- Wine Making Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Dining Experiences
- Food & Drink Classes
- Cooking Classes
- Wine Making Workshops
- Food Tours
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services