Top Reims Private Sightseeing Tours
76 results | All Reims Tours
* A traveler said: "Thank you Tom for a fantastic tour, we loved the Champagne houses we visited and the lunch was the best meal of our trip with lovely local delicacies and spectacular setting. The Carpenter group"
* A traveler said: "I booked this tour a month and a half in advanced and Stephane, the tour guide, contacted me by email. Stephane offers a private tour through the countryside of Reims in his top down sports car that offers a glimpse into the beautiful champagne countryside. Through email, Stephane was kind and responsive enough to plan my big proposal to my now fiance. Not only that, he helped get me in contact with a local photographer to capture the special moment. If you're looking for a private day out in Reims to fully experience the countryside with a born and raised local then this tour is one you will never forget. Stephane brings the comfort of not just a friendly tour guide, but the likes of a familiar friend you would visit from out of town! There is no corporate or business vibe here, just friendliness and a guy who wants to help you enjoy Reims the way he does living here."
* A traveler said: "Such a fun day out! Lots of champagne to taste and some beautiful sights. Tour guide was very kind and informative in a fun and exciting way."
* A traveler said: "Ten out of ten stars. Toma was so amazing that we booked an afternoon tour, as well. Definitely would recommend."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful experience. Our tour guide Tom was very professional and lots of fun. He could tell us a lot about the history, the region and the champagne making process. The visit to the houses was amazing and last but not least the tasting and lunch was memorable. Matthias and his crew did a fabulous job and we all felt this tour was an experience we would never forget. Good luck with all your great plans!! We would definitely recommend this tour to everyone! If you are looking for a Professional tour with a personal touch, this is it!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was great! Nothing beats Biking in the beautiful countryside and combined with champagne tasting! Love it!"
* A traveler said: "Rafael was a great guide. Also all of the other couples on the tour were great too. Really enjoyable time learning about Reims, Champagne and history all while drinking some good champagne. Can't go wrong with this tour."
* A traveler said: "Dear Viator Team, thanks a lot for this wonderful and exciting tour with your guide Clara. After the 3 months shutdown of corona we got the first tour to visit Moet et Chandon. We were only two persons so that was really a personalised trip. Our guide Clara was a very friendly, professional and care taking person and we felt super well treated from her. She knew everything about Champagner. The introduction has been given on a wonderful view across the wine region. Afterwords we visited Moet and Chandon with a very passionated lady and tried 2 glasses of ICE Champagne. After this tasting we visited two other wineries and had lunch with a little quiz. It was great!! Overall we spent a fantastic day and this will not be the last time. We will definitely come back."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Van was waiting for us at the train station. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. Two in depth tours at smaller family owned producers. At both stops we saw the press, tanks, and cellars. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was amazingly friendly, knowledgeable and showed us some phenomenal champagne houses. We learned a lot had a great, highly highly recommend! Thanks Anna!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour, so glad we did it. Ended up being more of a private tour due to all the Corona cancellations, but that was great for us, and Martin was fabulous."
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent time and would highly recommend this tour. Our guide, Raphael, provided us with excellent knowledge of Reims and the champagne region and made us feel comfortable and welcome right from the start."
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic time with Gwendal!!! Easily one of the highlights of our trip to France. Gwendal was a wonderful guide. He helped us personalize the tour beforehand and the day of everything went off perfectly. Highly highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved our tour in Reims. Our tour guide Raphael was fantastic. He was hilarious and incredibly knowledgeable. We learned so much about champagne, the region and the history of the area. After visiting Veuve, he took us to two smaller producers. Didier Hebert included lunch, which was phenomenal. We definitely plan to come back for a longer stay and do more tours with Raphael!"
* A traveler said: "Isabelle, our guide, was exceptionally well informed and knowledgeable about the geographic area.. she showed us numerous sites including trenches, bunkers, bomb craters, monuments, and similar. this tour was vigorous and one should be reasonably fit because it requires hiking and climbing, though nothing technical. Isabelle prepared carefully for our tour and ably guided us to the areas about which we were interested. We were very pleased with it. it exceeded expectations greatly."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful morning with Champagne Marc (Arthur Marc). We were made to feel very special and it was a unique experience. We highly recommend this to anyone touring the Champagne region."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Full Day Private Tour to The Heart of Champagne
- Small-Group afternoon Champagne Tour with Champagne Tastings from Reims
- Reims: Small-Group Morning Tour with Taittinger and Family Winery
- Champagne Day Trip to Moët & Chandon and Family Winery with Lunch from Reims
- Reims: Champagne Day Trip with E-Bike including Family-run Winery and Lunch