Top Reykjavik 4WD Tours
321 results | All Reykjavik Tours
* A traveler said: "Had an awesome time ATV'ing! You go on 2 mountains and the weather was perfect! Our guide new all the terrain and it was so much fun zipping all over! Really really fun!"
* A traveler said: "We had a AWESOME adventure The ATVs were great our guide Alex was the best Set us up on using the ATV and led the adventure into the mountains Great trails Great of Roading Best tour in Iceland !"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! Guide went above and beyond to make sure the experience was as good as it could be ! Definitely a must do in rekyavik!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! Our tour guide was very personable! He shared some many interesting bits of info re: Iceland and the spots we visited. I highly recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "SOOOO fun! Great way to start our adventure. Must do. This was our first time driving an ATV and no problem! Just a fun experience over all with a wonderful guide"
* A traveler said: "Excellent day out, Valli our guide was superb, cannot fault the trip at all, would highly recommend you book with these people."
* A traveler said: "The horses and staff were great. They broke us into a fast and flow group which made it more enjoyable. Don't wear hiking boots for riding tho as they do not slip out of stirrups easily and may leave you hanging as they did me by one leg"
* A traveler said: "This company is very easy to work with. They assisted us to make changes and make pick-up convenient. The tour was well organized and both guides did an excellent job facilitating. The ice cave was a great experience as well as the snomobiling."
* A traveler said: "This was my first time fishing and didn't feel pressured to catch - though I did. Crew cleaned the cooked the fish and we had nice dinner. It was a great pleasant experience after a long day of hiking."
* A traveler said: "Boating with the icebergs was fabulous. It was a cold rainy day but so worth the trip. Our fuide Gula? Was personal and professional with a wealth of information."
* A traveler said: "This tour was our favorite. Hiking in The cave was a lot of fun and very interesting. The Snorkerling was the best. We were all a little nervous about Snorkerling in near freezing water but it was fine. The views were incredible! It’s the clearest water ever and you can drink it. I highly recommend this for the adventurous family!!"
* A traveler said: "Start the morning 07:30am a walk through the tectonic plates followed by the geysers and fulfils waterfalls, a day full of interesting sights. A well informed guide. In the afternoon we joined the mountain bus for the snowmobiling trip, an incredible experience"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was great and very knowledgeable. Unfortunately we did not see the lights but it's not guaranteed. We did get a good view of the volcano haze. But I will say the place we stopped was very brights with cars and didn't seem like we were a dark enough area to truly see much."
* A traveler said: "Great tour to see these amazing birds. Good and helpful crew. Really helpful check in staff. Bring your camera. Worth the extra equipment to capture the moments."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved it, and David our guide is a top top guy! He made it the trip more fun with his famous Why not?” stops"
* A traveler said: "The off-roading bus, snowmobiles, and cave were all really neat. The cave was very small but still very neat to see. The guides were not the most friendly but it was still worth it and fun overall."
* A traveler said: "The trip was very intersting and informative thanks to our guid Simon. He was a highlight of the tour."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time chasing the lights in our small group! Highly recommend doing this tour. The Jeep allowed us to go off the beat and path and have a truly unique experience. Finally our tour guide Þröstur Freyr was awesome and really made the event!"
* A traveler said: "I was very impacted by the gulfoss never have seen a waterfall like this. IT was a new aventure for me and also the Icelandic Landscape ist total different compared with others europeans countries"
* A traveler said: "So amazing experience!!! It was cold on the day and I was afraid to enter the water, but after entering, I forgot the cold. The guide was kind and funny, I really had a good time."
* A traveler said: "The most amazing experience. It is well worth booking. Just prepare yourself for the hoping off and on the buses to get to the location as it is in the middle of nowhere. The tour guides were amazing. I think the girls name was Jessie and she was just amazing."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended. Valerie was amazazing. Snowmobiling guides were so amazing. We enjoyed the tour and everything was smooth. Highlight of the tour is def snowmobiling in glacier!!"
* A traveler said: "The narrator was great. Easy to understand. Cared about us knowing about northern lights. It was a great experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- 4WD Tours
- ATV Tours
- White Water Rafting
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- 4WD Tours
- ATV Tours
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Winter Sports
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Packages & Special Events
- Sporting Events
- Motor Sports
- 4WD Tours
- ATV Tours
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Mt. Esja
- Skogar Museum
- Reykjanes Peninsula
- Árbaer Open Air Museum (Árbaejarsafn)
- Thor's Woods (Thórsmörk)
- Faxaflói Bay
- Skarfabakki Cruise Terminal
- National Gallery of Iceland
- Whales of Iceland
- Sun Voyager (Solfar)
- Videy Island
- The Pearl (Perlan)
- Eyjafjallajökull Volcano
- Thrihnukagigur Volcano
Day Trips from Reykjavik
- Reykjavik to Iceland
- Reykjavik to Blue Lagoon
- Reykjavik to Gullfoss Waterfall (Golden Falls)
- Reykjavik to Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon
- Reykjavik to Great Geysir (Great Geyser)
- Reykjavik to Thingvellir National Park
- Reykjavik to Seljalandsfoss
- Reykjavik to Skaftafell National Park
- Reykjavik to Skógafoss
- Reykjavik to Strokkur
- Reykjavik to Reynisfjara Beach
- Reykjavik to Langjökull
- Reykjavik to Vik
- Reykjavik to Skaftafell
- Reykjavik to Snaefellsnes Peninsula
- Reykjavik to Fludir