Top Rhodes Food & Drink
30 results | All Rhodes Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was fabulous! We had a great time and also enjoyed the history lessons. It was only given as much as we wanted to hear."
* A traveler said: "We were picked up by Alexis who was the perfect guide. He was extremely personable and had a vast knowledge of the island making this a day of fun and adventure. We then went to do our wine tasting. It was a small family owned winery so it was great to have Jason, who is the 3rd generation winemaker, take us around and explain the vineyards and winemaking process. After that we went to Butterfly Valley. This is a once in a lifetime breathtaking experience. I have never seen anything like it before. Lunch was on the Windward side of the island where we could watch people kite surfing. The lunch was outstanding consisting of a variety of authentic Greek dishes. I would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The crew was super nice, the food really fit the scene and tasted great, there was plenty of nice places to sit on the boat, the stops were beautiful and very fun with many private beaches to swim to. You feel like a king. Very highly recommended, especially for couples!"
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved this trip. It was one of our best experiences on holidays. The staff were so lovely and friendly and the food was spectacular. The live music was a cellist which really did too off this experience as he was amazing and it really set for a relaxing and lovely evening. Highly recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day out. Thoroughly enjoyable and relaxing day. Thank you to the beautiful couple for the great good and experience. A must fo trip while in Rhodes."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day at different beaches, with snorkeling, snacks and nice people. We enjoyed it and it was a great experience making you want to do it again snd again."
* A traveler said: "Tour was great! Loved it very much! Also the guide ist awesome! Driving the trikes ist much fun! Can only recommend it if you want to see Rhodes in special way"
* A traveler said: "Amazing crew and a very nice boat! We just wanted to escape to the ocean for a while and where not disappointed. Would recomend this trip for everyone."
* A traveler said: "I gave a voucher for this trip away as wedding present. As my friends told me it was a beautiful day. The host was really friendly in advance and my friends were full of praise about him after the trip. He has shown them perfect and hidden spots on Rhodes."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Explore the Medieval city of Rhodes on scooters - 2 hours
- Explore the new town and the medieval town of Rhodes on scooters - 3 hours
- The Trikke Experience - See the Sights of the Rhodes City in 1 hour
- Rhodes Wine Tasting Experience
- Private Day Trip to the most beautiful beaches of Rhodes on a traditional boat
- Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes
- Monolithos Castle (Kástro Monolíthou)
- Throne of Helios
- Seven Springs (Epta Piges)
- Bee Museum
- Ancient Kamiros
- Profitis Ilias
- Kahal Shalom Synagogue and Rhodes Jewish Museum
- Anthony Quinn Bay
- Symi Island
- Kritinia Castle
- Afandou Beach
- Archaeological Museum of Rhodes
- Rhodes Wine Country
- Mandraki Harbour
- Aquarium of Rhodes
- Tsambika Beach
- Waterpark Rhodes
- Nisyros Volcano (Nisiros)
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Antalya
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Alanya
- Things to do in Larnaca
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Western Anatolia