Top Rhodes Hiking Tours
24 results | All Rhodes Tours
* A traveler said: "I bought this for my husbands birthday present while we were on holiday, he absolutely loved it, said the guide was great, the scenery fantastic and it was the best experience."
* A traveler said: "The Kayaking tour was so nice! It was organized really well. They thought about everything: water, hats and a nice lunch. The instructors were very kind and interested. They also made a lot of pictures, also from snorkling under water. I really recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice day. Crossing was a bit rough but we’ll worth a short ride to Symi. Stop for swimming was the best after a very hot day. Water is the nicest I have experienced."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day at different beaches, with snorkeling, snacks and nice people. We enjoyed it and it was a great experience making you want to do it again snd again."
* A traveler said: "Nice and chill afternoon boat tour. Great swimming spots. Just don’t expect that you will go very far with the boat. All the spots are close to the departure point. The boat has a shower, toilet and bar."
* A traveler said: "Well organised, very enjoyable day trip from Rhodes to 2 points on the stunning island of Symi with enough time for lunch and a dip onto the stunning blue water after a whistle-stop history of the island! Although it wasn't clear where we should meet the guide, she was easy to spot on disembarking at Symi and very helpful all throughout the day, even assisting with transfers back to the various hotels. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Perfect mix of historical information/sites and free time! Our driver was knowledgeable and shared his knowledge without lecturing. And, the beach he found for our free time was absolutely perfect!"
* A traveler said: "We loved the fact that you go to many different places but are not rushed. Our guide Maria was very knowledgeable and spoke excellent English. We also enjoyed the lunch stop which cost us 14€ each and included wine and water. I particularly enjoyed seeing Kamiros the ancient city."
* A traveler said: "Swimming in St George Bay was great and color of water is wonderful - the Island of Symi is colorfull"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed this hike very much. Our guide Elisa created a very friendly and welcoming atmosphere for us and our fellow hikers. We started toward the monastery Ipseni in the morning supplied with a bottle of water and an energy bar and got to know each other and learned a lot about Rhodes. After about 1,5h we arrived at the beautiful monastery Ipseni which is very well maintained and the nuns we met were very friendly. They also have a small shop there in which we could buy honey, olive oil etc. produced by the monastery. The prices were very reasonable. Then we started our way back with a nice break with bread, feta and olives supplied by Elisa. After about 5 hours we arrived at Glystra Beach. We highly recommend this hike with Hiking Rhodes. It was an enriching experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tsambika Beach
- Afandou Beach
- Kritinia Castle
- Rhodes Wine Country
- Seven Springs (Epta Piges)
- Aquarium of Rhodes
- Mandraki Harbour
- Profitis Ilias
- Ancient Kamiros
- Anthony Quinn Bay
- Archaeological Museum of Rhodes
- Bee Museum
- Throne of Helios
- Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes
- Waterpark Rhodes
- Nisyros Volcano (Nisiros)
- Symi Island
- Kahal Shalom Synagogue and Rhodes Jewish Museum
- Monolithos Castle (Kástro Monolíthou)
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Antalya
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Alanya
- Things to do in Larnaca
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Western Anatolia