Top Rhodes Shore Excursions
92 results | All Rhodes Tours
* A traveler said: "Great day out in Lindos. The coach picked us up at the hotel and was very clean and air conditioned. The driver was very polite. Would recommend this trip"
* A traveler said: "Perfect mix of historical information/sites and free time! Our driver was knowledgeable and shared his knowledge without lecturing. And, the beach he found for our free time was absolutely perfect!"
* A traveler said: "The crew was super nice, the food really fit the scene and tasted great, there was plenty of nice places to sit on the boat, the stops were beautiful and very fun with many private beaches to swim to. You feel like a king. Very highly recommended, especially for couples!"
* A traveler said: "She was engaging, funny and gave us a very in depth knowledge of the history of Rhodes. She was excellent in every way"
* A traveler said: "It was a perfect day with two Greek guys the look for a great day for us in a small group of 8 people. They cook for us and lok all time that all is fine for us."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was knowledgeable and pleasant. Always on time. Answered all our questions. Very glad we used this company to explore Rhodes."
* A traveler said: "Incredible stops and wealth of information during our tour! We loved every minute!! Professional and punctual! Highly recommend!! We did a private day tour when we were in Rhodes off our celebrity Apex ship. It was amazing!!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great day at different beaches, with snorkeling, snacks and nice people. We enjoyed it and it was a great experience making you want to do it again snd again."
* A traveler said: "Loved this!! Great option to be picked up at our airport, team were super friendly. Boat was super fast and a great way to see Lindos! Glad we choose this company, we had so much more time on the island!"
* A traveler said: "Definite 5 stars for Manos and his wonderful tour. Manos was a great guide for our complicated family of 6 with 2 mobility-impaired seniors. He was fun and flexible in making the perfect tour for us. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "I bought this for my husbands birthday present while we were on holiday, he absolutely loved it, said the guide was great, the scenery fantastic and it was the best experience."
* A traveler said: "Swimming in St George Bay was great and color of water is wonderful - the Island of Symi is colorfull"
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved this trip. It was one of our best experiences on holidays. The staff were so lovely and friendly and the food was spectacular. The live music was a cellist which really did too off this experience as he was amazing and it really set for a relaxing and lovely evening. Highly recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day! You get to see the beautiful scenes reachable by water on Rhodes. Plenty of time to snorkel and some background/insights on the sights are told by the guides. The boat was super comfortable and the food and drinks were great too."
* A traveler said: "Well organised, very enjoyable day trip from Rhodes to 2 points on the stunning island of Symi with enough time for lunch and a dip onto the stunning blue water after a whistle-stop history of the island! Although it wasn't clear where we should meet the guide, she was easy to spot on disembarking at Symi and very helpful all throughout the day, even assisting with transfers back to the various hotels. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great day and it was way better then one of the bus excursions from the ship. More personal and our driver could go where the buses couldn’t!"
* A traveler said: "On time, great vehicle, knowledgeable and enthusiastic tour guide. We gave the entire experience a 10"
* A traveler said: "great city and comfortable transfer! I recommend this transfer if you want a carefree transfer to Seven Springs and then to Lindos. We thought it was too little time in this amazing and beautiful city, we would definitely go again!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this tour and definitely recommend! Be aware that you will be walking up and down steep stairs but so worth it."
* A traveler said: "The Kayaking tour was so nice! It was organized really well. They thought about everything: water, hats and a nice lunch. The instructors were very kind and interested. They also made a lot of pictures, also from snorkling under water. I really recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice day. Crossing was a bit rough but we’ll worth a short ride to Symi. Stop for swimming was the best after a very hot day. Water is the nicest I have experienced."
* A traveler said: "The transfer worked wonderfully. We were picked up from the bus stop and let out again. The boat (Discovery) was nice, you could lie down at the front and had a nice view. It was great to be in Lindos first to eat and then later for the swim stops. We liked Lindos very much. We would definitely go there again."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Day Trip to Lindos with pickup from Rhodes, Ixia, Ialyssos, Kallithea, Faliraki
- Best of RHODES & LINDOS Private Tour
- Romantika All inclusive Day Cruise
- Day Cruise by a Sailing Yacht to the most beautiful bays or Rhodes (Small Group)
- BEST OF LINDOS & RHODES - PRIVATE TOUR - SHORE EXCURSION - HALF DAY - 4 People
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Breakfast Cruises
- Brunch Cruises
- Catamaran Cruises
- Coffee Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Multi-day Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Waterpark Rhodes
- Throne of Helios
- Anthony Quinn Bay
- Nisyros Volcano (Nisiros)
- Rhodes Wine Country
- Profitis Ilias
- Ancient Kamiros
- Kritinia Castle
- Archaeological Museum of Rhodes
- Mandraki Harbour
- Filerimos Hill
- Tsambika Beach
- Seven Springs (Epta Piges)
- Symi Island
- Monolithos Castle (Kástro Monolíthou)
- Bee Museum
- Afandou Beach
- Kahal Shalom Synagogue and Rhodes Jewish Museum
- Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Antalya
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Alanya
- Things to do in Larnaca
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Western Anatolia