Top Rhodes Sightseeing Tours
101 results | All Rhodes Tours
* A traveler said: "Loved this!! Great option to be picked up at our airport, team were super friendly. Boat was super fast and a great way to see Lindos! Glad we choose this company, we had so much more time on the island!"
* A traveler said: "The crew was super nice, the food really fit the scene and tasted great, there was plenty of nice places to sit on the boat, the stops were beautiful and very fun with many private beaches to swim to. You feel like a king. Very highly recommended, especially for couples!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice day. Crossing was a bit rough but we’ll worth a short ride to Symi. Stop for swimming was the best after a very hot day. Water is the nicest I have experienced."
* A traveler said: "The Kayaking tour was so nice! It was organized really well. They thought about everything: water, hats and a nice lunch. The instructors were very kind and interested. They also made a lot of pictures, also from snorkling under water. I really recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great day at different beaches, with snorkeling, snacks and nice people. We enjoyed it and it was a great experience making you want to do it again snd again."
* A traveler said: "Well organised, very enjoyable day trip from Rhodes to 2 points on the stunning island of Symi with enough time for lunch and a dip onto the stunning blue water after a whistle-stop history of the island! Although it wasn't clear where we should meet the guide, she was easy to spot on disembarking at Symi and very helpful all throughout the day, even assisting with transfers back to the various hotels. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "It was a perfect day with two Greek guys the look for a great day for us in a small group of 8 people. They cook for us and lok all time that all is fine for us."
* A traveler said: "We loved the fact that you go to many different places but are not rushed. Our guide Maria was very knowledgeable and spoke excellent English. We also enjoyed the lunch stop which cost us 14€ each and included wine and water. I particularly enjoyed seeing Kamiros the ancient city."
* A traveler said: "Great day out in Lindos. The coach picked us up at the hotel and was very clean and air conditioned. The driver was very polite. Would recommend this trip"
* A traveler said: "Perfect mix of historical information/sites and free time! Our driver was knowledgeable and shared his knowledge without lecturing. And, the beach he found for our free time was absolutely perfect!"
* A traveler said: "We spent 3 1/2 hours walking through Rhodes' Old Town with our guide, Sambeka. She was very knowledgeable and an excellent guide. We learned a great deal from her about Rhodes' history, which is fascinating and learned about most of the important sites in the city.. We did this tour on our first full day in Rhodes, which I definitely would recommend because we could better appreciate everything else we did during our stay after learning so much about the city on our tour. I would highly recommend it to others visiting Rhodes for the first time. We thought it was well worth the price we paid for it and a much better value than the tour we had in Athens before coming to Rhodes."
* A traveler said: "Swimming in St George Bay was great and color of water is wonderful - the Island of Symi is colorfull"
* A traveler said: "Our driver was knowledgeable and pleasant. Always on time. Answered all our questions. Very glad we used this company to explore Rhodes."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour of 3 famous spots. Bus came on time. Katerina, the experienced tour guide was very good and provided useful and clear information. Vaggelis, the driver drove prudently. Had the opportunity to meet Manos, the tour owner who was pleasant, attentive and went out of his way to assist guests."
* A traveler said: "The whole day was a peaceful relaxing experience. Transfer, boat trip and island all excellent. I would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Symi is a beautiful island to visit, amazing scenery, great food including the local Shrimp. Trip is really easy and relaxing, George from Half Price Tours contacted us to explain where we collect our tickets and provided us with lots of details in advance which was great help. Boat trip is about 1.15 hours and well worth it, recommend getting a boat taxi to Pedi and St Nicolas too."
* A traveler said: "The transfer worked wonderfully. We were picked up from the bus stop and let out again. The boat (Discovery) was nice, you could lie down at the front and had a nice view. It was great to be in Lindos first to eat and then later for the swim stops. We liked Lindos very much. We would definitely go there again."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was fabulous! We had a great time and also enjoyed the history lessons. It was only given as much as we wanted to hear."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day out. Thoroughly enjoyable and relaxing day. Thank you to the beautiful couple for the great good and experience. A must fo trip while in Rhodes."
* A traveler said: "Tour was great! Loved it very much! Also the guide ist awesome! Driving the trikes ist much fun! Can only recommend it if you want to see Rhodes in special way"
* A traveler said: "We had a great day and it was way better then one of the bus excursions from the ship. More personal and our driver could go where the buses couldn’t!"
* A traveler said: "Definite 5 stars for Manos and his wonderful tour. Manos was a great guide for our complicated family of 6 with 2 mobility-impaired seniors. He was fun and flexible in making the perfect tour for us. Highly recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Antalya
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Alanya
- Things to do in Larnaca
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Western Anatolia