Top Rhodes Water Tours
49 results | All Rhodes Tours
* A traveler said: "The crew was super nice, the food really fit the scene and tasted great, there was plenty of nice places to sit on the boat, the stops were beautiful and very fun with many private beaches to swim to. You feel like a king. Very highly recommended, especially for couples!"
* A traveler said: "Swimming in St George Bay was great and color of water is wonderful - the Island of Symi is colorfull"
* A traveler said: "We had a great day at different beaches, with snorkeling, snacks and nice people. We enjoyed it and it was a great experience making you want to do it again snd again."
* A traveler said: "It was a perfect day with two Greek guys the look for a great day for us in a small group of 8 people. They cook for us and lok all time that all is fine for us."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day! You get to see the beautiful scenes reachable by water on Rhodes. Plenty of time to snorkel and some background/insights on the sights are told by the guides. The boat was super comfortable and the food and drinks were great too."
* A traveler said: "Well organised, very enjoyable day trip from Rhodes to 2 points on the stunning island of Symi with enough time for lunch and a dip onto the stunning blue water after a whistle-stop history of the island! Although it wasn't clear where we should meet the guide, she was easy to spot on disembarking at Symi and very helpful all throughout the day, even assisting with transfers back to the various hotels. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Loved this!! Great option to be picked up at our airport, team were super friendly. Boat was super fast and a great way to see Lindos! Glad we choose this company, we had so much more time on the island!"
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved this trip. It was one of our best experiences on holidays. The staff were so lovely and friendly and the food was spectacular. The live music was a cellist which really did too off this experience as he was amazing and it really set for a relaxing and lovely evening. Highly recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "The whole day was a peaceful relaxing experience. Transfer, boat trip and island all excellent. I would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Very nice day. Crossing was a bit rough but we’ll worth a short ride to Symi. Stop for swimming was the best after a very hot day. Water is the nicest I have experienced."
* A traveler said: "Symi is a beautiful island to visit, amazing scenery, great food including the local Shrimp. Trip is really easy and relaxing, George from Half Price Tours contacted us to explain where we collect our tickets and provided us with lots of details in advance which was great help. Boat trip is about 1.15 hours and well worth it, recommend getting a boat taxi to Pedi and St Nicolas too."
* A traveler said: "The transfer worked wonderfully. We were picked up from the bus stop and let out again. The boat (Discovery) was nice, you could lie down at the front and had a nice view. It was great to be in Lindos first to eat and then later for the swim stops. We liked Lindos very much. We would definitely go there again."
* A traveler said: "The guides were very friendly and gave a history of the sights and island. Picked up on time. It waslots of fun and would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day out. Thoroughly enjoyable and relaxing day. Thank you to the beautiful couple for the great good and experience. A must fo trip while in Rhodes."
* A traveler said: "Nice and chill afternoon boat tour. Great swimming spots. Just don’t expect that you will go very far with the boat. All the spots are close to the departure point. The boat has a shower, toilet and bar."
* A traveler said: "A must do! A trip to Chalki is the perfect way to escape the hustle and bustle of Rhodes town(s) for idyllic Mediterranean scenes and relaxation. I wish there was a way to have 2 more hours on the island as I'd like to have visited a 2nd beach, but I guess it's an excuse to go back!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing crew and a very nice boat! We just wanted to escape to the ocean for a while and where not disappointed. Would recomend this trip for everyone."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Filerimos Hill
- Bee Museum
- Throne of Helios
- Monolithos Castle (Kástro Monolíthou)
- Mandraki Harbour
- Kritinia Castle
- Profitis Ilias
- Rhodes Wine Country
- Ancient Kamiros
- Waterpark Rhodes
- Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes
- Archaeological Museum of Rhodes
- Seven Springs (Epta Piges)
- Kahal Shalom Synagogue and Rhodes Jewish Museum
- Symi Island
- Tsambika Beach
- Afandou Beach
- Aquarium of Rhodes
- Nisyros Volcano (Nisiros)
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Kos
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Antalya
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Alanya
- Things to do in Larnaca
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Western Anatolia