Top Riviera Maya & the Yucatan Audio Guides
31 results | All Riviera Maya & the Yucatan Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a great time snorkeling. Our guide was very helpful and seemed like his main mission was to make sure everyone was okay and had a good time. He went out of his way to make sure we saw more than one seat turtle as well. I got a cool video on my go pro of a stingray. It’s worth checking out."
* A traveler said: "My fiancé and I had an awesome time parasailing; it was a little scary being so high up in the air but it was also extremely beautiful. The driver was on time and the staff ran everything smoothly. We paid for pics and the video because there was no way our nerves would allow us to take our own pics or video."
* A traveler said: "Driving the boat was a blast! One of the coolest things I've done! So happy I got to have this experience with my new wife!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time perfect introduction to Cancun. We shopped and learned a bit about Cancun life .........."
* A traveler said: "Staff super helpful and comical. Staff was very informative and considered your safety first and foremast!"
* A traveler said: "Super easy and comfortable. Amazing crew and an amazing experience. The catamaran is clean and new. Don’t forget to bring hat and sunblock for body and face"
* A traveler said: "I cannot recommend this experience enough! My college friends and I were in town for a few days, and this was one of our favorite memories. Very affordable price for an experience comparable to much more expensive trips on the island. The drinks were incredible, and the crew was even better. Thank you for a wonderful day!"
* A traveler said: "We had a misunderstanding with the pick up location but the company made it right and got it figured out. The trip was a lot of fun and our guide Ray made all the difference. We had a fairly small group in comparison to other tours which was nice. The tour was a lot of fun and everything was explained to us. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Sergio made the the entire experience 100 times better with his up bear personality and incredible story telling, he's the best!!"
* A traveler said: "The ruins are amazing and well worth going to see! We’d done Chichen Itza 2 days prior, and these were definitely different enough that we’re glad we did both! Unlike Chichen Itza, where you really need a guide to get the full understanding, here there are plenty of signs in both Spanish and English explaining what you’re looking at so you can save that expense, especially if you’re coming here second, like we did. The “skip the line” ticket worked as-advertised, but as others have noted, it’s tough to find the desk to redeem your voucher for the actual ticket - we easily lost over an hour trying to track it down, so here’s the scoop so you don’t wander in the wilderness as we did! The voucher redemption desk is at the first cash register inside the candy shop within the outdoor shopping area prior to the actual entry to the ruins. Whether you come by rental car (we did) or by taxi or bus, you’ll get dropped off about a half-mile from the ruins. It’s called Mexican Sweetness. Head up the road and you’ll come to the shopping area - look for a yellow candy store in the middle of it all - that’s where you redeem your voucher for the actual admission tickets. From there on, it’s smooth sailing!"
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best excursion I have taken. Henry was amazing and so were the rest of the tour operators."
* A traveler said: "Was a beautiful experience definitely would recommend to everyone I know to do it because I'm not one to do snorkeling so this was perfect for me"
* A traveler said: "We had a blast. Our guides were great and took care of everyone, making sure that they were comfortable and having a good time. And if you haven't seen bioluminescent water before, it can be life-changing. Find it and go to it."
* A traveler said: "This kayak tour was amazing and a must do for anyone visiting Isla Holbox. You get to go into the mangroves and see beautiful species of birds and if you're lucky you catch a glimpse of crocodiles (we saw 2!). Our guide Alejandra (Alex) was amazing and had so much passion for nature and the beauty of the island. The tour provides a good workout and can be catered to the abilities of the guests. I highly recommend this tour and we will probably do it again if we return."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Playa Palancar
- Contoy Island (Isla Contoy)
- Ventura Park
- El Cedral
- El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)
- Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)
- Cirque du Soleil Joya
- Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)
- Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha)
- Fifth Avenue (Quinta Avenida)
- Cenote Nohoch Nah Chich
- Cenote Ik Kil
- Costa Maya Port
- Sotuta de Peón Agave Plantation (Hacienda Sotuta de Peón)
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Louisiana