Top Rome Horse Carriage Rides
11 results | All Rome Tours
* A traveler said: "Definitely worth it to have a guide for this amazing place. Guide was very informative on the art and the artists. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Federico had such a good knowledge about Bernini and Baroque - I was impessed. This was one of the best tours in Rome I had. Thanks a lot!"
* A traveler said: "Kathia was excellent. Very professional and customer oriented. Overall a good experience. …………… I don’t want to say anything else. You are not accepting my review because you want more and longer comments? What’s wrong with you"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful first day in Rome! Our guide was was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the gallery."
* A traveler said: "This is a great service. Always prompt, clean and comfortable transport. Well worth the extra money for party of 4 with luggage. Highly recommend Executive Rent through Viator."
* A traveler said: "The guide, Federico, was fantastic and really brought the tour to life through his in depth knowledge of the art and history behind the gallery. Definitely worth getting a guided tour to truly appreciate the place"
* A traveler said: "It was easy to find the Viator representative, and the subsequent wait was very short. The whole experience was good."
* A traveler said: "We found the agent waiting for us infront of the villa. He gave us the tickets and explained about the process. Very smooth"
* A traveler said: "Excellent performance, live musical quintet accompaniment, and the performers were spectacular in their voices and theatricality! Most especially, it was the best opportunity to hear authentic Italian opera in Rome, for the price!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- 2-Hour Skip-the-Line Tickets to the Borghese Gallery in Rome
- Fast- track- entry ticket to the Vatican Museums & the Sistine Chapel
- Small-Group Borghese Gallery Tour with Bernini, Caravaggio, and Raphael
- Private Arrival Transfer: Rome Train Station to Hotel
- Small Group Gallery Borghese Tour with Skip-the-Line Admission
- Tiber River (Fiume Tevere)
- Aventine Hill (Aventino)
- Tiber Island (Isola Tiberina)
- Villa of the Quintilii (Villa dei Quintili)
- Parco del Colle Oppio
- Rome Basilica di Santi Giovanni e Paolo
- Piazza Trilussa
- Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Mostra di Leonardo)
- Piazza Barberini
- Rome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)
- Via Veneto (Via Vittorio Veneto)
- Basilica of Saint Mary in Cosmedin (Basilica di Santa Maria in Cosmedin)
- Piazza di Santa Maria in Trastevere
- Church of Saint Louis of the French (Chiesa di San Luigi dei Francesi)
- Church of Santa Maria della Pace (Chiesa di Santa Maria della Pace)
- Basilica di Sant'Agostino
- Basilica di Sant'Andrea della Valle
- Ciampino International Airport (CIA)
- Things to do in Lake Bracciano
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Tuscany
Day Trips from Rome
- Rome to Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Rome to Florence
- Rome to Pisa
- Rome to Venice
- Rome to Vatican City (Citta del Vaticano)
- Rome to Turin
- Rome to Siena
- Rome to Sorrento
- Rome to Rome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)
- Rome to Salerno
- Rome to Umbria
- Rome to Perugia
- Rome to Arezzo
- Rome to Orvieto
- Rome to Lombardy
- Rome to Lazio
- Rome to Montepulciano
- Rome to Campania
- Rome to Amalfi
- Rome to Positano