Top Rome Private and Luxury
485 results | All Rome Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide was outstanding. We loved the Sistine Chapel, getting into the Vatican and the tour walking through all the art to the Sistine. Well done!!!"
* A traveler said: "Great. The first tour guide (Roscoe) was superb. Very knowledgeable and had great personality. Couldn't have been better. Our guide for the underground was so-so but the tour was very interesting"
* A traveler said: "Halina, our tour guide, was so informative. The tour was well paced, and we saw and learned so much!! Can't say enough about it. We feel so fortunate to see the Coliseum, Forum and Palatine Hill with Halina and the other members of our tour. It was first rate in every way. Thank you so much!!"
* A traveler said: "Well worth the effort to get up and go early. The tour was Well organised, Informative and no queuing. You were then left to fill the day as you pleased"
* A traveler said: "Best tour EVER. Gabriel was the perfect guide. Very nice and knowledgeable about the sites. We are so impressed we are going to book a evening tour and will be requesting Gabriel. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "Great trip and excellent guide. Thanks a lot, Roberto, for a very entertaining tour to Pompeii and Vesuvio!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! Andy our tour guide was a wealth of information and so kind. We had the best time on the tour and would recommend it to others 100%!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was made wonderful by our great tour leader. He is funny, knowledgeable and does everything he can to make the experience something you will never forget. There isn't words to describe how. Much I enjoyed the tour."
* A traveler said: "Unbelievable experience seeing the belly of the Colosseum. Tour guide was passionate and informative. Allowed time to take pictures. I could hear well without the box 😊. You'll thank yourself for going!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was Mido was very knowledgeable & friendly! He spent 3.5 hours explaining in great detail about the Colosseum of Rome."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Maria Linda was spectacular. She was incredibly knowledgeable and gracious with our time, allowing us to move at our own pace. It was a pleasure to be picked up by private car so early in the morning. The tour was by far my favorite! The stroll back to our apartment was a great opportunity to see more of this beautiful city"
* A traveler said: "The underground is fascinating, we even received a bonus tour of the exterior of the forum as it was a quiet night. Tour provider was professional and friendly. Would certainly recommend to all."
* A traveler said: "Incredible! Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and entertaining. Will definitely take another tour when I return"
* A traveler said: "Federico was an amazing tour guide! So helpful and informative! It was a long day of sightseeing and driving, but he made it a fun experience."
* A traveler said: "The tour was really a very pleasant experience, with explanations very complete, the guide was very friendly, always willing to give an excellent service, it was really worth it, I highly recommend this tour service.."
* A traveler said: "Informative tour of the colosseum and roman forum. Norman was a knowledgeable tour guide who appeared passionate about history. The tour guide did a great job expediating security/green pass checks as well as keeping us in the shade. Overall, a great tour to better understand the context of the area."
* A traveler said: "This was such a lovely experience! My daughter and I went together and made three different pastas, a main dish, a side, and dessert. Our chef Monica was amazing and such a good teacher. We learned several new tricks to bring back home with us!"
* A traveler said: "If you have never been to the Vatican this is the tour to take. From St. Peter's Square to climbing the stairs to the top of St. Peter's dome, to the rooms of Raphael and the Vatican museums, the Sistine Chapel and everything in between... Our family had an amazing time seeing the sights and learning the history of the Vatican. 5 Stars!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour, thorough with great guide. Especially enjoyed the underground tour. Had a blast with friends during this tour"
* A traveler said: "The most memorable part of our tour Was our WONDERFUL GUIDE ALISA! She was so knowledgeable and personable! She made us feel like we wanted more tours with her. You are lucky to have her !!!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Lucia was wonderful. This tour was exactly what we were hoping for. Everyone involved in the tour was super helpful. Highly recommend. We would suggest to eat before the tour. It did sneak into lunch time due to late start (covid hours)"
* A traveler said: "From beginning to end the dinning experience was great. Daniela's knowledge and expertise, the ease in which she explained and guided us through each individual part of the food and wine pairing allowed for an amazing evening."
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip for us and our girls. Pompeii was educational and Positano pure beauty and fun. They jumped in the Mediterranean fully clothed and we bought dresses and flip flops on the way back."
* A traveler said: "Amazing guided tour of the Roman Forum, Palatine Hill, and the Colosseum. Our guide was so thoughtful and we learned so much! The Colosseum did feel a bit rushed due to it being the last tour of the day, but that was understandable."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Viator Exclusive Tours
- Viator VIP Tours
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Rome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)
- Ara Pacis Museum (Museo dell'Ara Pacis)
- Basilica of San Clemente al Laterano (Basilica di San Clemente al Laterano)
- Capitoline Hill and Museums (Campidoglio e Musei Capitolini)
- Column of Marcus Aurelius (Colonna di Marco Aurelio)
- Trevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi)
- Herculaneum Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico di Ercolano)
- Via Veneto (Via Vittorio Veneto)
- Villa Farnesina
- Farnese Palace (Palazzo Farnese)
- Saint Angelo Bridge Methodist Church (Chiesa Metodista di Ponte Sant'Angelo)
- Basilica di Santa Prassede
- Pamphilj Palace (Palazzo Pamphilj)
- Ponza Island
- Ciampino International Airport (CIA)
- Caelian Hill (Celio)
- Via Condotti (Via dei Condotti)
- Basilica di Sant'Andrea della Valle
- Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore (Basilica Papale di Santa Maria Maggiore)
- Doria Pamphilj Gallery (Galleria Doria Pamphilj)
- Things to do in Lake Bracciano
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Tuscany
Day Trips from Rome
- Rome to Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Rome to Florence
- Rome to Pisa
- Rome to Venice
- Rome to Vatican City (Citta del Vaticano)
- Rome to Turin
- Rome to Siena
- Rome to Sorrento
- Rome to Rome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)
- Rome to Salerno
- Rome to Umbria
- Rome to Perugia
- Rome to Arezzo
- Rome to Orvieto
- Rome to Lombardy
- Rome to Lazio
- Rome to Montepulciano
- Rome to Campania
- Rome to Amalfi
- Rome to Positano