Top Rome Private Drivers
495 results | All Rome Tours
* A traveler said: "Driver was there as promised even when it took a while for our luggage to come out. He was courteous and polite even though he did not speak much English and we didn’t speak Italian. Would arrange this service again"
* A traveler said: "Driver was nice and we got to our destination quick. Rome drivers were all o er the place but our driver blended in safely."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was incredibly professional and kind. When I am in a new country I feel that sometimes the drivers driver a bit aggressively since they obviously know the area much better than I. He drive calmly which I appreciated."
* A traveler said: "His help with my luggage. My hotel was deep in the warren behind Navona and he was help in getting me to the car for the ride out."
* A traveler said: "This is a great service. Always prompt, clean and comfortable transport. Well worth the extra money for party of 4 with luggage. Highly recommend Executive Rent through Viator."
* A traveler said: "We had the departure time of 8:30am and the drivers were a couple of minutes late, however, my group was late (some missing), but the drivers were excellent in that they where very honest about being able to make the tour time and the traffic that we may encounter. The car was clean the drivers very polite although one had very limited English."
* A traveler said: "Driver was early and was very helpful. Got us to ship early and dropped us of at the door. We were very glad we signed up for this service. Our driver was great"
* A traveler said: "Very nice comfortable bus with wifi and usb. Bus come on Ciampino airport 30 minutes before leave. Perfect!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver was 20 minutes early, was so nice and helpful. The van was comfortable for our family of 6. Highly revommmend!"
* A traveler said: "No complaints Our driver was on time helpful and very pleasant . He played us music on the way out of Rome (Arrividerci Roma !!) Took us to the correct terminal speedily What more could we ask ? Communication with the customer service was also excellent . Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Our drive from the port to the city was wonderful. Our driver was prompt, courteous, and provided us with a safe and enjoyable ride to Rome. Many thanks for helping all 7 of us get back and forth with a smile :)"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was excellent. Amazing to see! Very busy, hard to take photos. Pity to miss St peters basilica portion of tour at this time."
* A traveler said: "Timely service. Excellent customer service. Driver was professional and courteous. Would highly recommend to other people."
* A traveler said: "Prompt and arrived with a vehicle to fit all our luggage! Driver was also friendly and provided a few tips."
* A traveler said: "This service was great. They were waiting for us when we got off the cruise. Very helpful and professional. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Waiting for us as soon as we left baggage collection. Lovely comfortable car. Would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "The driver was very correct and polite. Safe trip to the hotel. So we are very satisfied with the reservation"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was brilliant. He showed us everyday living in ancient Rome and made the site come alive. You cannot miss this if you want to how ancient Rome functioned."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was absolutely outstanding. He arrived at our hotel exactly when he said he would be there, handled all of the luggage, and drove professionally."
* A traveler said: "This has to be the best transport company ever. Always on time, always exactly where they say they will be, always courteous and informative. Highly recommend this service."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was very patient as we dealt with a piece of lost luggage. There were 7 of us total, including one family member in a wheelchair...he was great!"
* A traveler said: "It was great!! Luca was very nice!! We would use him again!!! He was very knowledgeable… got us to our destination quickly and efficiently!!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour in our group of 6 people with excellent guide.We saw exactly what was advertised . Recommended"
* A traveler said: "Our driver was exactly where he said he would be. He was efficient in handling our luggage and getting us to where we needed to go. Would definitely use this service again."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Antico Caffè Greco
- Via Veneto (Via Vittorio Veneto)
- Foro Italico
- House of Augustus (Casa di Augusto)
- Palatine Hill (Palatino)
- Farnese Palace (Palazzo Farnese)
- Piazza Trilussa
- Ponza Island
- Villa of the Quintilii (Villa dei Quintili)
- Column of Marcus Aurelius (Colonna di Marco Aurelio)
- Villa Celimontana
- Saint Angelo Bridge Methodist Church (Chiesa Metodista di Ponte Sant'Angelo)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Necropoli Etrusche di Cerveteri e Tarquinia)
- Janiculum Hill (Gianicolo)
- Cinecittà World
- Silvano Toti Globe Theatre
- Basilica di San Lorenzo in Lucina
- Things to do in Lake Bracciano
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Tuscany
Day Trips from Rome
- Rome to Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Rome to Florence
- Rome to Pisa
- Rome to Venice
- Rome to Vatican City (Citta del Vaticano)
- Rome to Turin
- Rome to Siena
- Rome to Sorrento
- Rome to Rome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)
- Rome to Salerno
- Rome to Umbria
- Rome to Perugia
- Rome to Arezzo
- Rome to Orvieto
- Rome to Lombardy
- Rome to Lazio
- Rome to Montepulciano
- Rome to Campania
- Rome to Amalfi
- Rome to Positano