Top Rome Underground Tours
25 results | All Rome Tours
* A traveler said: "Fascinating look at the layers an vestiges of ancient Rome. Explored out of the way yet accessible places that would be very hard to find by your self."
* A traveler said: "Quality entertainment, highly recommended. Talented musicians and soprano and tenor. The venue was nice and the people kind. The artists had personality and professionalism. Should be supported and will go again."
* A traveler said: "Lovely experience!!!A great gift from my friends. I'll come back when i return in Italy as well!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "The whole concert was amazing and I would recommend this to anyone. It was what I was expecting and more. Fantastic."
* A traveler said: "We loved seeing La Traviata at St. Paul within the Walls Church. The singers were wonderful, and the church is beautiful. There are many shops and restaurants close by too, so you might want to go a couple of hours early."
* A traveler said: "Perfect Romantic evening with good food company and wonderful music . The views are spectacular!! Small group of people so you are close to the Opera singers ."
* A traveler said: "The ribs were delicious & everything was fresh.....I wish I would have chosen to eat outside in the bubble"
* A traveler said: "Excellent performance, live musical quintet accompaniment, and the performers were spectacular in their voices and theatricality! Most especially, it was the best opportunity to hear authentic Italian opera in Rome, for the price!"
* A traveler said: "Tour was private and catered towards the child (5 year old). Awesome sites which some you wouldn’t know existed without the tour. Great knowledge shared."
* A traveler said: "This tour was a wonderful introduction to Rome. As we were the only people who booked it that day, we got a private tour, and were able to learn so much. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We had the Vatican Museums and Navona square underground tour with this company. Everything was simply perfect and well organized. Our guide for the Vatican Museum was really passionate and knowledgeable, always kind answering our questions. We decided to buy this two tickets with the Navona Undergrounds to visit something different from what tourists are used to and has been a big surprise for us. We reached the second place and, with the audioguide provided, we really enjoyed the underground visit. I completely suggest this Company! Thank you."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Art & Culture Classes
- Arts & Design
- Archaeology Tours
- Cultural Tours
- Historical Tours
- Religious Tours
- Underground Tours
- Shows & Performances
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Basilica of St. John Lateran (Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano)
- Raphael's Rooms (Stanze di Raffaello)
- Basilica of Saint Paul Outside the Walls (Basilica di San Paolo Fuori le Mura)
- Foro Italico
- Bramante Staircase (Scala del Bramante)
- Basilica di Santa Francesca Romana
- Palatine Hill (Palatino)
- Holy Stairs (Scala Sancta) and Chapel of San Lorenzo
- Rome Corsini Palace (Palazzo Corsini)
- Piazza di San Cosimato
- Chiesa Nuova (Chiesa di Santa Maria in Vallicella)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Necropoli Etrusche di Cerveteri e Tarquinia)
- St. Peter's Basilica (Basilica di San Pietro)
- Ponza Island
- Saint Angelo Bridge Methodist Church (Chiesa Metodista di Ponte Sant'Angelo)
- Via Cola di Rienzo
- Capitoline Hill and Museums (Campidoglio e Musei Capitolini)
- Things to do in Lake Bracciano
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Tuscany
Day Trips from Rome
- Rome to Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Rome to Florence
- Rome to Pisa
- Rome to Venice
- Rome to Vatican City (Citta del Vaticano)
- Rome to Turin
- Rome to Siena
- Rome to Sorrento
- Rome to Rome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)
- Rome to Salerno
- Rome to Umbria
- Rome to Perugia
- Rome to Arezzo
- Rome to Orvieto
- Rome to Lombardy
- Rome to Lazio
- Rome to Montepulciano
- Rome to Campania
- Rome to Amalfi
- Rome to Positano